2013-2014 Kansas City Chiefs official thread: Nowhere to go but up!

Good getting some payback today! Lets hope the Steelers that lost to Tampa and the Jets show up.

Solid prediction, Cantalope. Big game next week. Have to finish drives. Left a lot of points on the field today

It's a confluence of events that make them so poor on O. At this point with Smith, though, he has to know his line and WRs suck. He has to just pull the trigger, even if Bowe and co aren't getting separation

It's a confluence of events that make them so poor on O. At this point with Smith, though, he has to know his line and WRs suck. He has to just pull the trigger, even if Bowe and co aren't getting separation

I do not understand why he didn't throw a jump ball to Bowe in the endzone, bowe had the height advantage.

Oline, WR, secondary are the keys in the draft.

Well Alex is done, might as well put the nail in the coffin for the playoffs 😕

Well it's hard to say how I feel about the season, I predicted 6-10,but kc had a shot at the playoffs. Nice to knock SD out. If Denver doesn't won the sb I'll be okay

Watching Houston get four sacks and Rivers say "what are we doing?!" On the sideline like four billion times in the second half was pretty sweet.

KC shitted away a 7-3 record, but their makeup wasn't good enough to make any waves in the postseason.

Would I have liked them to be there? You bet your ass I would have, but I would predict another 1st round exit. And if not, definitely getting bounced the 2nd round

I agree with you 100%
Sweeping the Chargers and back to back winning seasons is nice though.
O-Line has to be addressed.

Don't watch college football often (unless it's a Montana team), who should the chiefs be looking at? top 5 OL WR and DB

Read the Chiefs are likely going to cut Bowe unless he takes a paycut. Which likely won't happen. Hali is probably is as good as gone also. Houston deserves to get paid, and time to unleash Dee. Going to suck to see Hali in a different uniform, but has to be done for the cap.

Read the Chiefs are likely going to cut Bowe unless he takes a paycut. Which likely won't happen. Hali is probably is as good as gone also. Houston deserves to get paid, and time to unleash Dee. Going to suck to see Hali in a different uniform, but has to be done for the cap.

I have a feeling will produce more on another team, Alex doesn't utilize his WRs

I agree. Bowe with a good qb will flourish. I expect Bowe to end up in Indy.

The Chiefs baddddly need a competent wideout. Well, 2, and a decent 3rd option. Smith is accurate with the ball on anything under 20 yards which probably means that you don't need someone to stretch the field as I doubt Smith can get it there anyways...so you need some really good route runners.

That coupled with Jamal and I'd venture to say you'd be pretty damn good.

The Chiefs baddddly need a competent wideout. Well, 2, and a decent 3rd option. Smith is accurate with the ball on anything under 20 yards which probably means that you don't need someone to stretch the field as I doubt Smith can get it there anyways...so you need some really good route runners.

That coupled with Jamal and I'd venture to say you'd be pretty damn good.

You have to have someone who can stretch the field at WR. I'm not saying that they need a world class deep threat, because youre right, Alex cannot throw the deep ball well; but, they do need someone to take another db out of the box. Defenses just played a lot of off man/press coverage so they could jump the short routes and if ever going vertical...they knew the Chiefs receivers wouldn't get seperation.

Donnie Avery is done as a Chief. Pretty sure Bowe will be gone because of the cap. Albert Wilson will be a good no. 3. Definitely need to do some work in free agency and the draft.

Dorial Green-Beckham declared for the draft yesterday.

Back