Dragon Ball Is Getting Its First New TV Anime in 18 Years (Dragon Ball Super)

Revo hasn't even gone SS with his best lines yet.

I'll probably watch

revolver sounds like the kinda person who laughs at his own jokes.

I hope it has a better storyline. I'm gonna piss off a bunch of fanboys with this comment, but Naruto is so much better and makes DBZ look like vapid shounen trash. The series was only good up until the Frieza saga.

in b4

BrimageBallZ.gif

Yeeeeep.

"Oh no! We aren't strong enough to fight the strong bad guy. We need to get stronger so we can fight the strong bad guy because he's strong."

Every. DBZ. Plot. Ever.

Yeeeeep.

"Oh no! We aren't strong enough to fight the strong bad guy. We need to get stronger so we can fight the strong bad guy because he's strong."

Every. DBZ. Plot. Ever.

Best self improvement motivational cartoon ever,

Though Naruto is without doubt better. Always thought that was BS, till I actually started watching it. Shit's just on another level.

Yeeeeep.

Every. DBZ. Plot. Ever.

Actually it's...

"Oh no! A new enemy! What ridiculous new made up bullshit level of Super Saiyan does Goku have to achieve to beat him"

Every. DBZ. Plot. Ever.

Naruto was shit after Gaara and DBZ was shit after Frieza

When I saw this I was hoping there was going to be a new storyline in the original Dragonball. Nothing against DBZ but I do like Dragonball more.

It just gives the wrong impression of HOW to improve, though...

I used to think the road towards dem gains was lifting and constipation.

I don't know man. My neck gets all swole if I yell for 20 minutes straight. I think it's working for me.

Amazing news, i remember running home from school every day when i was 11 to catch DBZ on TV. Doesn't matter how old i get, it will always have a strong nostalgic hold over me. Will definitely watch, also, i think im the only person who thought DBGT was good. The only peeve i have with it, is making Goku a kid again, shit was stupid.

Actually it's...

"Oh no! A new enemy! What ridiculous new made up bullshit level of Super Saiyan does Goku have to achieve to beat him"

Every. DBZ. Plot. Ever.
Yeah well you watch that fake and gay WWE stuff. EXPOSED

Amazing news, i remember running home from school every day when i was 11 to catch DBZ on TV. Doesn't matter how old i get, it will always have a strong nostalgic hold over me. Will definitely watch, also, i think im the only person who thought DBGT was good. The only peeve i have with it, is making Goku a kid again, shit was stupid.
This should take you back:

if i dont have to hear about stupid 1 piece or Naruto ill be happy.

Back