PWD 214: If a neckbeard rages on Wrestling Forum and nobody replies to it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it'd be funny if Rumble fails a pre-fight drug test and Jones just blasts him all over social media for fucking up the fight.

As much as I wanna see the fight, that would be awessome!

I wonder if Lana's recent gender equality stuff on twitter the last couple weeks is a precursor to a change in character for her. She would keep it that kayfabe.

[YT]YbaVBQj80X0[/YT]

Putting aside all the LOLTNA stuff for a second, I am legitimately interested in seeing what Billy Corgan can bring to TNA. This does have my interest.

So Rusev is gonna make Cena quit by threatening to hurt Lana. Then it will be revealed that Lana was in on it the whole time. Just letting you all know.

So Rusev is gonna make Cena quit by threatening to hurt Lana. Then it will be revealed that Lana was in on it the whole time. Just letting you all know.

This is what I am expecting as well. They did it with Flair and Foley. Would really get heat on Rusev. Nothing like beating women to get heat.

No way their feud ends with Rusev getting the title.

Either it continues after, or Cena wins.

Anyway, impression I got from Cena driving home the "I won't say I quit" stuff is they'll do a Bret / Stone Cold thing and have Cena pass out / be unable to respond.

Lucha beats on women without hesitation

The only Owen promo I remember is the guy doing the impression of Owen in the DX segment.

"I am not a nugget! I'm a black heart, a survivor! Woo!"

"And if anyone smells what the Rock's cooking, it's me! Look how big my damn nose is! "

Y'all don't remember him stealing someone's Slammy? "I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back