• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mayweather/Pacquiao PPV Discussion/PBP

Too bad Bradley and Maquez did it first, and Floyd waited until Manny's own family is calling for his retirement. Vernon Forrest would have kicked Floyd's azz at WW.

Bradley? Go back to world mma forum lol.

When was the last time Pacquiao actually lost a fight by decision? Not including the first Timothy bradley fight. Mayweather schooled him. But still always will love Pacman!

Jamie Foxx burying the USA national anthem was the highlight of this fight. Sad.

Yeesh, bad night for boxing. So many casuals could have been won over.

fight-manny-floyd-_3289911b.jpg

It doesn't take much of a boxing expert to know this was a probable outcome.

I rarely watch boxing, but when my wife asked if I wanted to buy the PPV I said no way because Mayweather is going to win by superior movement and counter punching. This sparring match went exactly the way I thought it would.

I'm glad I didn't waste my money.

Floyd playing the heel for the crowd. Awesome.

Alright guys lets go back to the other forum and talk about things of importance

I'll come back and bump my thread about boxing vs mma in the heavies

Mma peaked years ago, the boys at zuffa are ready to sell up in 2 years

So, any of you who ordered this for $100... you feel like you've made a good investment?

Back