Mayweather/Pacquiao PPV Discussion/PBP

Lame ass fight. Doesn't compare to Aldo vs Mendes. Not even close.

One person will have it a draw or damn near, I had it 8-4. Could use 7-5, but also 9-3.

The MMA losers need to scurry on back to the Heavy's where they can cheer for their dying soon to be starless niche sport...This insecurity complex that so many of them have is very revealing to me....I wonder who the next big MMA "Star" to be caught up in a scandal will be....Tehehe

I like both sports...but watching mayweather sucks, I grew up when big fights...usually meant entertaining...Having watched May for years...his evade style gets less and less impressive..He boxes but never fights.

So a guy coming off losing 2/3 to guys worse than Floyd couldn't beat Floyd? Amazing.

fight-manny-floyd-_3289911b.jpg

i'll save this pic so i can pretend manny ko'd floyd

This fight was awful. Wish Floyd had listened a little to his Dad and engaged more.
If this was a ufc fight the heavies would be overloaded with threads & posts about running, point fighting, lnp version of standup, etc.

UFC sucks man. People only care when pro wrestlers fight in it

Why do people watch this sport generally?

If this was the fight of the decade, the best the sport has to offer, i feel sorry for this sport.

It was gay as fuck tbh, lol

Into pieces!!

First time really watching a boxing match since Tyson. I was going to post something clever... but it isn't even worth it. Hype machine $$$

Total PPV buys are up. Thanks for playing.

LMAO @ putting up those shit-tier numbers being impressive to you.

Of running, yes.
Jab and dash.

I guess the simpleminded can't appreciate the sweet science

look at the numbers boxing will pull after this clinchfest, oh but im sure boxing is doing great in the 40-99 demographic :icon_lol:

It'll still be a lot more than anything MMA puts up LMAO

MMA has the younger demographic of the two. That said boxing will always be the classic combat sport

lol the younger demographic won't care about MMA after a few years.

That's simply not true. PPVs have been doing better than expected lately.

Enjoy your shitty ass fight now instead. You guys waited several years for this? I honestly feel sorry for you.

Lol this was a master shutting down an offensive powerhouse. Gtfo

Can we make Mayweathering a thing excessively hugging someone kinda like cat breading or Tebowing?

Meehh at everyone shitting on the fight. It was vetter than I thought it would be

Back