Mayweather/Pacquiao PPV Discussion/PBP

Floyd is a master, all the people talking shit will tune in for the next one.

Why is people so upset about this?

If you didn't have any false expectations, fight went exactly like it was supposed to.

IMO Manny had four rounds to change the course, after that it was going to be Floyd's fight.

Lame ass fight. Floyd jabbed and ran all night. Manny didn't even have a scratch on him. He chased Floyd all night.

giphy.gif

Lol I'm lmao'ing all you guys right now. I couldn't be less rustled.

I'd rather watch a boring boxing fight than a boring MMA fight where a guy takes down his opponent and does absolutely NOTHING or puts him against the cage and does NOTHING.

Look, MMA is my favourite sport, I prefer MMA over Boxing any day, but I swear when some MMA fans compare the two, they act like MMA never has any boring fights.

This fight may not have been super entertaining, but there's still great fights that happen. Just like in MMA, not every single title fight is going to be extremely entertaining. Hell, most of the time the best fight ends up being two guys most people don't care about, shit, sometimes the best fight on a card ends up being the fucking WMMA fight.

But ytou are on a MMA website? You is a lying bih

MMA isn't going anywhere, neither is Boxing. that is more impressive for MMA considering how long each sport has been around.

This fight didn't live up to hype which was expected by most. This fight overall was boring and big disappointment.

116-112 116-112 118-11o official scoring. May.
Rip phillipines....

Look into assisted suicide

It's 100% true.

Mighty Mouse is faster than these two and has more weapons. Boxing has turned into who can run away better while tapping the other with the tip of your glove more times.

you got one more fight then knock out Amir Khan the fuck out and then retire

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sammywells
Back