• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Mayweather/Pacquiao PPV Discussion/PBP

Damn why didn't they do this match a few years ago when it mattered?
Now we have to watch a out-of-his-prime Pacman spar with a guy who really doesn't care to make the fight interesting

I love to box, maybe more than MMA competition.... but to watch, MMA is so much better than the poor state boxing is right now

Pac bought it. For that, I'll always see Pac s the winner and the warrior.

I'd rather watch a boring boxing fight than a boring MMA fight where a guy takes down his opponent and does absolutely NOTHING or puts him against the cage and does NOTHING.

Look, MMA is my favourite sport, I prefer MMA over Boxing any day, but I swear when some MMA fans compare the two, they act like MMA never has any boring fights.

This fight may not have been super entertaining, but there's still great fights that happen. Just like in MMA, not every single title fight is going to be extremely entertaining. Hell, most of the time the best fight ends up being two guys most people don't care about, shit, sometimes the best fight on a card ends up being the fucking WMMA fight.

Heck the lay and pray fights are the rule not the exception..

Damn that dude said "Look bitch, answer my fucking question"

Wow, Pac is a sore loser. Surprising.He got schooled tonight, trying to say he got robbed. lol

Lol at Manny saying he won and Floyd did nothing.

2 to 1 punch count dog.

LMAO @ putting up those shit-tier numbers being impressive to you.

I guess the simpleminded can't appreciate the sweet science

It'll still be a lot more than anything MMA puts up LMAO

lol the younger demographic won't care about MMA after a few years.

Lol this was a master shutting down an offensive powerhouse. Gtfo
You're an idiot.
Wow, you're excited about a guy running. "master shutting down an offensive powerhouse", guess you are one of those guys that thinks defending is winning. You are a can.

Lol at all these MMA losers....Jose Aldo (a great fighter) has had some boring crap fights where he was in control and just coasted out to a decision....Does that mean we write off the whole sport?? (well maybe after their 2 biggest stars ruined their legacies in the last year tehehehe)....Boxing is much more than May and Pac....MMA is about the be led by "Chris Weidman" as their biggest draw lmao...

Back