Catch Wrestling United

Post length : 10/10

Name dropping : 5/10 (You referenced names, but not in a familial way. I think, however, given your struggles, there should be an all or none threshold.)

Video abuse : 0/10 (Come on Dan, you can do better)

Overall : 15/30

That's an F. If you would have refrained from posting that video, and simply put it up in your own video thread, your post would have been a 25/30.

That's a B. All you have to do, to go from an F post to a B post is leave out the video.

Dear Nnedd,

Please continue grading Dan's posts, I greatly appreciate it.

Almost as much as I appreciate your avatars.

You're doing God's work, please keep it up!

Sincerely,
Harukaze

I will post in the Catch Thread, My own threads or threads made for me, and will post in threads where people are asking for help cert positions/subs/or situations. My two posts above are limited in word count, replying to some of the B.S. people like Calibur want to spread as if my camera was hidden, and such. Otherwise I would rather stick to just vids and technical talk.

Nobody likes you. Creep.

remember when josh barnett got ragdolled and slammed by a 5'10 cormier and got ko'd after not being able to takedown a basketball player (travis brown) lol. Josh Barnett heavyweight metamoris champion without actually ever fighting a heavyweight lol.

Last edited:
remember when josh barnett got ragdolled and slammed by a 5'10 cormier and got ko'd after not being able to takedown a basketball player (travis brown) lol. Josh Barnett heavyweight metamoris champion without actually ever fighting a heavyweight lol.

Heavyweight Olympians are good at taking people down.

Travis Browne is a good fighter.

Barnett's taken every competitor Metamoris has thrown his way.

You're an ass. Anyone who takes a risk going up against a professional grappler with open rules WHILE they have a UFC contract deserves respect.

Heavyweight Olympians are good at taking people down.

Travis Browne is a good fighter.

Barnett's taken every competitor Metamoris has thrown his way.

You're an ass. Anyone who takes a risk going up against a professional grappler with open rules WHILE they have a UFC contract deserves respect.

also a proven ped abuser who couldnt handle welterweight lombard in sparring

also a proven ped abuser who couldnt handle welterweight lombard in sparring

Correct me if im wrong but didn't Paulson say that Lombard was bullying his training partners and Barnett "put him in his place"?

Correct me if im wrong but didn't Paulson say that Lombard was bullying his training partners and Barnett "put him in his place"?

no the story was that they went hard in sparring and went toe to toe....if a welterweight can go toe to toe with you and and your a heavyweight thats going hard im not impressed by you

no the story was that they went hard in sparring and went toe to toe....if a welterweight can go toe to toe with you and and your a heavyweight thats going hard im not impressed by you

Simple solution!! Spar with Josh.... oh wait...here come the excuses:rolleyes:

nAhdKfy.gif

Yes. Lombard has a reputation for going too hard and being a dick as a training partner, and the story goes that Josh returned the favor to help him understand that he needed to work better with others. Knowing Josh's view on what happens in training remaining there, I doubt he'd ever confirm one way or the other. This uhwrestler kinda came outta nowhere.

Nice stuff! The straight arm is one of the first subs you learn under Frank Shamrock's system. Couple things I noticed or wonder about.

First is you seem to get on your elbow but not fully, this seems to lesson the depth of your lever.

Second is do you not adjust your grip from the DWL/Kimura grip once he defends and slides into the straight arm? If not why? Do you see more failure when you slide your grip around for the straight arm? Or do you just feel no adjustment is needed since you feel how secure it is.

THANx 4 u'Re SUPPORT OF My RARE na0 NUcLEARONIC cYbORg SUMMONING STR8GHT ARLOCK!

BUT i neevr have anY problem finsihing it like on mY forth trip to jpn 4 kudo temple etx with biolocigaly-mechanics.

liek a 76% real fight WEAR eye DIDnt no how Long the fiGHT WAS 4 THE CHANCE 2 do RARE SPIRALS THUMB LOCK on TUF Indonesia 1/4-finalist with "scary terry" 312 lbs and iceman + mike f. etc hecklikng frum the sidelines etc

Really though, I keep the DWL grip because I use the single-arm figure four entanglement/weave for absolutely everything in my game (check my tournament highlight in my sig below), so once I get it, I don't let it go. Plus, it always me to seamlessly switch back and forth between the straight armlock and the kimura.

Hwer is teh dwl etc instuctional kon.

U sad ther wold b kimora.

Here is the Canada Combat Wrestling trials results:

Adam MacFadyen 68kg - Takahashi Dojo
Matthew Kaiser 74kg - Fierce Studio/Keith Owen Team & Richards Wrestling Club
Vincent Pelletier Robitaille 82kg - Spartan / ISWA
Gabriel Rossi 90kg - ISWA
Ivan Kyrylchuk 100kg - Takahashi Dojo

Mike Martelle 100+ kg - Gryzzly Gym
Marie Eve Lefebvre 55kg - Riverdale / ISWA

I hope i will get some vids soon.

What is the Takahashi Dojo? Is that Yoshiki Pancrase/ufc vet/now IGF trainer from Japan but gym in Canada under him or different Takahashi?

You're doing gods work, dan....I really like reading the technical angles in your posts and your videos are amazing. I'm a youtube subscriber as well. Thanks for the dedication to the sport.

Any good catch wrestling school's in NY. I would love to join one and train with my fellow Sherbro's.

Back