Looks like Conor McGregor Swaggerjacked a Canadian? ***Threads Merged***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like conor alot but i dont know whats shocking about this dude lifts his whole get ups strait out of a GQ page too

This is embarrassing on so many different levels.

1. Conor jocking some dude.

2. Conors fans defending it

3. The amount of insecure hating ass homosexual dudes in this thread confused as to why girls find dudes like this attractive over the dudes they consider "hot."

Maybe because girls aren't into gay dudes you fucking weirdos.

Not gonna lie its shockingly similar, thought it would be a much worse thread. The identical style chest tattoo, and nearly identical belly one, except for that fact that the model guys is in a more apropos style. The hair, beard, poses, everything. Really, I can't think how they could be more similarly styled people. McGs just gotta catch up with the tats.

Last edited:
exactly what I thought.

conor2_zpsqw4qovvy.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Another undeniably similar tattoo..
vmrrio.jpg

2jdhyyf.jpg

Both have a tattoo of an old timey looking dude w/ hat and mustache.
Coincidence?

*deafening silence*

RIP Conor fans. I thought Jones getting busted for cocaine, having outrageous T and epiT results, then hit and running a pregnant woman with drugs in the glovebox was bad... until this.

We are probably reaching and need to step outside.

Copying the man to the extent that he even gets similar tattoos? That is both creepy and hilarious.

Why was this topic moved to this section? Conor nuthuggers among the mods trying to bury the evidences? Lol

Lmao, this is so creepy. I wonder if Conor came up with the idea to jack this guy's swag on his own or if he was encouraged by Dana

Conor fan here, definitely a disappointing turn of events. Honestly when he got the tiger tattoo I thought that was pretty douchey. Still a fan, regardless of him swag jacking.

Conor fan here, definitely a disappointing turn of events. Honestly when he got the tiger tattoo I thought that was pretty douchey. Still a fan, regardless of him swag jacking.

You put all other Conor fans to shame. Excellent attitude.

Why was this topic moved to this section? Conor nuthuggers among the mods trying to bury the evidences? Lol

Yeah what's up with that? A bit shady. Sherdog has basically turned into a big McGregor ad. It didn't take long for them to move this but any other pictures I've seen posted always stayed in the other section where most people see it. It'd be at 50 pages by now. They didn't move the Hendo pool pic. Somethings up.

This is totally damning to Conor lol....how embarrassing. Conor "the Canadian model" Mcgegor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back