A question to the Christians

JDragon

Lawn and Order!
@Gold
Reaction score
CASE A

1) Two men, let's name them Tim and Tom, get to know each other and fall in teh gay love with each other. They do abstain from having sex, though, as they are Christians and aware of the sinfulness of their potential behaviour.
2) Over the course of time, Tim realizes he is actually a woman in a man's body. He undergoes full sex change and is now Kim and legally a woman.
3) Tom stays loyal to Kim (ex-Tim) and proposes. The two get a regular hetero marriage. In addition, being Christians, they want to marry in a Church. Afterwards, they want to have lots of marital sex.

CASE B

Tom only meets Kim after sex change. The two get a regular hetero marriage. In addition, being Christians, they want to marry in a Church.

Your opinions? Please give reasons WHY you think what you think as well.

Last edited:
Tim will always be a man, penis amputation, hormones and breast implants don't make you a woman. He is just a castrated man with some serious mental, emotional and now physical issues that he has brought on himself.

Since Tim is still a man, he has now entered in a gay relationship with Tom. That is against the definition of marriage according to Jesus in Matthew 19.

Tim will always be a man, penis amputation, hormones and breast implants don't make you a woman. He is just a castrated man with some serious mental, emotional and now physical issues that he has brought on himself.

Since Tim is still a man, he has now entered in a gay relationship with Tom. That is against the definition of marriage according to Jesus in Matthew 19.

What if Tom didn't know Tim was a man at first?

What if Tom didn't know Tim was a man at first?

When I got married 11 years ago, my wife had to go to the doctor to get a physical, part of that would be making sure that she is a female. Hopefully they still do that today. If not, then Tom is in for a surprise.

Tim goes straight to hell for attempting to usurp God's beautiful creation.

God made you the way you are for a reason. The alter that would be a direct insult to God.

By the way JD, good thread, I had not thought of this one. Lawsuits will be coming over things like this against Christians and Christian organizations. Churches need to lawyer up now and protect themselves from this.

1) Two men, let's name them Tim and Tom, get to know each other and fall in teh gay love with each other. They do abstain from having sex, though, as they are Christians and aware of the sinfulness of their potential behaviour.
2) Over the course of time, Tim realizes he is actually a woman in a man's body. He undergoes full sex change and is now Kim.
3) Tom stays loyal to Kim (ex-Tim) and proposes. The two get a regular hetero marriage. In addition, being Christians, they want to marry in a Church. Afterwards, they want to have lots of marital sex.

Your opinions? Please give reasons WHY you think what you think as well.

As a Methodist I'd say the correct answer must be, Who gives a shit about that, let's have a BBQ.

When I got married 11 years ago, my wife had to go to the doctor to get a physical, part of that would be making sure that she is a female. Hopefully they still do that today. If not, then Tom is in for a surprise.

Wait, what? Where the hell do you live, backwoods Zimbabwe?

Edit: did you have to whip your dick out for a doctor as well?

Edit: And as far as the surprise, you mean, him waking up in hell, in the end?

By the way JD, good thread, I had not thought of this one. Lawsuits will be coming over things like this against Christians and Christian organizations. Churches need to lawyer up now and protect themselves from this.
What do they have to protect themselves against?

I added something to the OP to make it two different cases. Also, note that Kim is legally a woman.

Uh what? You had them do a virgin check?

Uh what? You had them do a virgin check?

You guys don't have female Dr. visits to get a marriage license signed where you live? That would protect against marrying a sex changed person.

Seems pretty straightforward - the sex change is unacceptable to the religion so it doesn't change anything. I'm surprised that Tim decided to go against the Church and get the sex change in the first place.

My opinion is that a church that doesn't support sex changes shouldn't have to support this one either.

You guys don't have female Dr. visits to get a marriage license signed where you live? That would protect against marrying a sex changed person.
I got married in October and someone asked me about this. Neither of us had to do physicals.

Back