Travis Browne's team wants him to fight Ben Rothwell

i hope rothwell fucks him up

Travis Browne's manager wants him to fight Ben Rothwell.

UFC Tonight mentioned it and said something about Brown turning down the fight before Rothwell started winning (i missed all of it)

Rothwell said he wants a guy ranked higher like JDS but will beat up Brown if he wants it.

Fuck Browne, Ben was down for this fight before and Browne turned it down because he thought he was hot shit. Ben even asked for it as humbly as possible but now that he's winning and Browne has been embarrassed twice in the last year Hapa wants the fight.

Rothwell should fight JDS or Miocic.

lol. Bring it on, Travis. Big Ben will crush him.

Browne isn't gonna make a name off Rothwell

VyQyyZ.gif

I need that as my av

I'd rather see Browne vs Cain

One bad showing against Arlovski and the guy is a bum? You people are moron's.

He did not look good at all against Werdum either.

Browne is a good fighter, but he really seemed like a contender for a moment there, and it is now clear he is not at that level yet.

They want to determine who is the father of Overeem. Ben Rothwell takes it since he has been killing supposed A-level athletes

Jabvis Browne has a death wish.

LOL at Browne, he was so arrogant & condescending to Rothwell when Rothwell asked to fight him

Browne "LOL @rothwellfighter had your chance a yr ago but you magically sprained your little toe and now you want to be given something I've earned."

"I'm looking forward, not back.. You have some catching up to do son."

"Ok @RothwellFighter if it was about respect then you would work yourway up the ladder andearn the shots I've earned notask for them w/themic"

Hilarious how cocky Browne acted to Rothwell, now he wants to fight him. Laughing my ass off at Browne for acting douchey towards a fighter who asked to fight him humbly

^haha..

Browne has always been way overrated, Rothwell beats him at this point

Browne has a hell of a chin, Rothwell has a hell of a chin. Would be a violent war, but I think Rothwell TKOs Browne, maybe even subs him.

Browne is living off of his win over Barnett. After he beat Overeem, nobody thought he was that good, it was more like Overeem fought like a complete idiot, has no gas tank; however, after Browne beat Barnett, people retroactively gave Browne more credit for the Overeem win. "He's just knocked out Overeem and Barnett, one of the best heavyweights in the world!" His reputation has fallen and is stabilizing at a more realistic level now.

Travis Browne's manager wants him to fight Ben Rothwell.

UFC Tonight mentioned it and said something about Brown turning down the fight before Rothwell started winning (i missed all of it)

Rothwell said he wants a guy ranked higher like JDS but will beat up Brown if he wants it.

I'm into it. I want JDS vs. Overeem or Cain anyways.

Back