Travis Browne's team wants him to fight Ben Rothwell

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Travis Browne's manager wants him to fight Ben Rothwell.

UFC Tonight mentioned it and said something about Brown turning down the fight before Rothwell started winning (i missed all of it)

Rothwell said he wants a guy ranked higher like JDS but will beat up Brown if he wants it.

Browne isn't gonna make a name off Rothwell

VyQyyZ.gif

Travis Browne team wants to kill Travis Browne

Hapa KOs Big Ben IMO.

No striking defence, head movement, or footwork against Hapa is not a good idea.

This would be a good fight. I'd give it to Travis, but you never know with Ben.

One bad showing against Arlovski and the guy is a bum? You people are moron's. Travis is a great fighter and tough as nails. How easily people forget he almost retired Josh Barnett, beat the hell out of everyone he's fought sans Werdum, Arlovski and Bigfoot in which he got injured throwing a kick. He has only lost to the elite of the division.

Rothwell would be a great fight but I'd like to see Browne vs Mitrione (though I fear Browne would simply grapple him now that his confidence has been shaken).

Travis shows his mediocrity yet again in this fight.

two tough as nails sluggers with big power?

i'll watch.

I'd pick Travis to win, but oh how the tables have turned

One bad showing against Arlovski and the guy is a bum? You people are moron's. Travis is a great fighter and tough as nails. How easily people forget he almost retired Josh Barnett, beat the hell out of everyone he's fought sans Werdum, Arlovski and Bigfoot in which he got injured throwing a kick. He has only lost to the elite of the division.

You are looking at it wrong, we are not saying Travis is bad, we are saying Ben is that good.

Ben's always been a Neanderthal Style fighter - his cranium is just so thick ...it's almost impossible to stop his (what we once called retard strength - "not bashing - but praising")

Ben's fought a who's who of greats including Tim Sylvia - A.A - Cain V - his losses have been to champs.

I think people have greatly underestimated how good Ben Rothwell really is, guy's head is like metal and he has a lot of skills for a big man - the biggest thing is that he is always trying to better himself and look for ways to improve himself - that's the key to greatness and Ben understands that.

Ben doesn't have the Ego that TB does - TB's ego is bigger then his work ethic - thus he must be humbled over and over again till he understands to look past self and embrace all in order to advance in not only mma but the game of life.

Should this fight happen? - Sure why not - Ben could pad his record a little more.

You are looking at it wrong, we are not saying Travis is bad, we are saying Ben is that good.

Ben's always been a Neanderthal Style fighter - his cranium is just so thick ...it's almost impossible to stop his (what we once called retard strength - "not bashing - but praising")

Ben's fought a who's who of greats including Tim Sylvia - A.A - Cain V - his losses have been to champs.

I think people have greatly underestimated how good Ben Rothwell really is, guy's head is like metal and he has a lot of skills for a big man - the biggest thing is that he is always trying to better himself and look for ways to improve himself - that's the key to greatness and Ben understands that.

Ben doesn't have the Ego that TB does - TB's ego is bigger then his work ethic - thus he must be humbled over and over again till he understands to look past self and embrace all in order to advance in not only mma but the game of life.

Should this fight happen? - Sure why not - Ben could pad his record a little more.

Hard to deny how tough Big Ben is, and he does have skill no matter how ugly his technique is but I wouldnt call him great by any stretch of the imagination. Anyways, I like the fight but Ben is coming off a nice win and Browne isn't. I just dont think browne gets the credit he should.

Big Ben is just one of those dudes you never know what might happen

If he fought Werdum next I would give him a good chance of winning that fight, not because he is technically better than Werdum it's just you never know when Ben might start dancing and knock a fool out

Anyone remember when Browne was shitting on Ben on Twitter? Ben should say he wants a higher ranked fighter just to fuck with him

Back