Invicta FC 13: Cyborg vs. Fan Duin 11PM ET/8PM PT/3AM UK DISCUSSION (Fight Pass)

"Some beautiful work on the mat"

giphy.gif

Some pretty interesting moments from Pannie, but she's gonna need to get a bit more violent next time if she keeps wearing that Just Bleed shirt.

last round probably should have gone to jess judge didn't realize that pannie was seriously hurt

I don't mean to alarm anyone, but Cyborg might lose tonight if this is any indication

30742-852065.png

Well, even having every fight go for the favorite is a bad bet. Cyborg will be there to bring balance back. hehe

So thats where kim winslow and steve mazzagatti went

last round probably should have gone to jess judge didn't realize that pannie was seriously hurt
Disagree, It was one hard shot that hurt Pannie, but didn't drop her. Pannie was tagging Jesica the entire round prior to that 1 knee.

lol all the promos for Saturday's UFC card are Conor/Mendes quotes.

I can just picture Lawler and MacDonald muttering as they watch from their couch.

... "and look its Lawler/MacDonald! Championship fight! yaaaaaay. *makes crowd noises with their mouth*"

Does Panty have Matt Hammil syndrome? She had the derp voice on fleek.

?? aren't they in different division. moyle = 115 brown = 105

oh crap, you're right!! I coulda sworn her and brown were trying to set up a fight. THey'd match up so well, but yeah, Brown would be great at SW, but she is doing very well at Atomweight. I wonder who Moyle was trying to set a fight up with... too drunk!! My bad!

So Costigan was being called 'the female Conor McGregor' and she got taken down, pounded and choked out. Never got close to standing up. Prophetic?

Please, let it be prophetic. :)

Back