PWD 233: "Don't get bit...by the Gator Grip!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow. two fucked up endings. shame, because the match was entertaining and way better than their wm match

i think the ending was a dig at the shit reffing in mma

they needed both guys to look like equals for the payoff at mania
taker tapped
brock passed out

Seems the best way WWE can get people talking is by silly endings like this and Roman Reigns winning the Royal Rumble.

The best part of the match was Brock laughing and Taker sarcastically doing it back.

Guess it really doesn't matter though as both will be off script until Survivor Series more than likely...

That first gogo was sunk deep. Amazing resolve by Lesnar. Then to get Big Evil to tap with a kimura shows just how far Brock's jits has come since getting kneebarred by Mur.

Steve Mazzagatti got destroyed

it would also explain why he didn't call a break when lesnar had the kimura on the turnbuckle, which jbl kept calling out, or why he didn't count lesnar's shoulders down during the kimura, which jbl also kept calling out.

i honestly wouldn't be surprised of they ran with this in some way.

Honestly, this makes Taker look worse IMHO. He tapped and EVERYONE saw it lol.

Yeah they're trying to play it up as a crafty veteran move but he basically cheated twice to win. Not a good look.

That's what I liked about it and why i prefer it over taker getting the pin while tapping. There's no ambiguity. He should of loss but ref was out of position which real or kayfabe isn't very unbelievable

He had to cheat by attacking him before the match and low blow Brock to get the W as well. Undertaker didn't really look good winning the way he did. But I'm sure the finish will get people talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back