PWD 241: Seth Rollins Putting Hard Times On Diplomat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rusev vs Lesnar would have been great

Lol I'm sure that have would have put casual butts in the seats.

"Who is this ugly brute?"

"That's Rusev"

"He doesn't even speak English. What's his gimmick?"

"That Bridget Nielsen wannabe speaks for him. He's a Bulgarian Russia sympathizer with an Ivan Drago character"

"Dafuq"

Can the miz get a push already. We're talking about the 2011 PWI #1 wrestler in the world here.

The Miz would be a pretty logical choice for the Authority champion. Rollins doesn't have that kinda look. Other than that, Miz is perfect in the mid-card.

Still in 1998 for ppvs and I just found out that the rock's first world title ppv defense was against xpac

That's because Austin was feuding with Taker, HHH was injured, and Foley had his title shot guaranteed at the December ppv.

Still can't believe how they completely blew it with DDP, Sting, and Bischoff.

They flushed millions down the drain the moment Vince and ATM Eric hugged.
They should've waited to start the Invasion in 02 when it was possible to get all the big name guys but I think Vince panicked after HHH tore his quad and rushed into it and then of course let his ego get in the way.

Or you could've done an ECW invasion in 01 and then blow that off at the end of the year and then the REAL enemy shows up with all the big WCW guys in 02.

Or you could've done an ECW invasion in 01 and then blow that off at the end of the year and then the REAL enemy shows up with all the big WCW guys in 02.

They lost any shot as a real invasion once Shane and Stephanie got involved

Yeah I remember how cool it was when ECW jumped both WCW and WWF wrestlers but then of course they screwed it up by the end of the night.

At least he clowned the shit out of Low Ki.

He's just SO smart and real man

so ziggler should get stomped by cena on total divas

Still in 1998 for ppvs and I just found out that the rock's first world title ppv defense was against xpac

we can do maryse v layla for the rubber match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back