PWD 241: Seth Rollins Putting Hard Times On Diplomat

Status
Not open for further replies.
A venue that holds 5k is still too big for TNA though. Have you seen pics from their latest "world" tour?

The Pontiac Silverdome isn't looking so silver these days.

CP9V3N6WsAAUfAu.png

The Pontiac Silverdome isn't looking so silver these days.

CP9V3N6WsAAUfAu.png

whenever I think of the Silverdome I think of Wayne Fontes having strokes as Scott Mitchell shit the bed. I swear he'd have Barry Sanders's children if given the opportunity.

I think of the 98 Thanksgiving game when Jerome Bettis got screwed on the coin toss in ot.

I think of the greatest night in professional wrestling history and the best Wrestlemania ever

Summerslam gonna be at Barclays Center in Brooklyn for 2016 AND 2017.

Might need to go to summer fest next year

I like the connection of holding the event in a specific building every year, very traditional. Would love to make it up there for all 3 shows one time.

Oldie but because I'm getting older and don't follow the WWE as closely, although closer this year and than any other year in nearly a decade, here's Seth Rollins top 5 SummerSlam matches of all time:

5. Hart/Bulldog SS'92
4. Michaels/Helmsley SS'02
3. Hardys/EC/Dudleys SS'00
2. Rollins/Ambrose SS'14
1. Rollins/Cena SS'15

Puts his own matches in the top 2 lol. I love it.

oh yeah who is the mascot

Rock/Brock never really interested me. Felt too much like lets just throw these two big stars together and something will happen. They only have a minor history from 2002 and the match wouldn't really lead to anything or have a purpose. I don't see the two of them standing in the ring together having the kind of feeling to make up for anything. Just felt like they could both be used for better purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back