Bizarre Cases of the missing and murdered

This picture will haunt me forever:

bj8u1x.jpg

What's this from.

Also the most messed up story from the list was the bankers kid

here in seattle, was a sophomore college student, Marizela Perez who disappeared, she was a cousin of talk show journalist, Michelle Malkin. Malkin organized a search and a benefit for Marizela and her parents raised hell with local police to find her. No one ever did, I don't think its anything mysterious though. She suffered from depression in the past and the last known sighting of her was in a local supermarket buying over the counter medication and trash bags. I just think she probably took the pills and climbed into a bin and died a lonely death, heartbreaking and sad for a beautiful young girl to be in that kind of pain but it happens.

None of this violence ever surprises me. The history of mankind is written by atrocity and terror, including my great nation.

Mystic Massacre

The world has progressed enough that rather than getting together in large groups to commit these horrors, more and more the bloodlust of violent men must be sated in secrecy.

But it's nothing new or surprising.

That being said, after perusing this thread, I'm double checking every corner of my house tonight, and sleeping with a handgun in one arm and a shotgun in the other.

I knew an mma fighter who happened to be gay, got in some kind of fight with his boyfriend got in a little trouble for choking him and then killed him and hid his body to keep him from testifying. Anyway, they never found the victims body and no one knows what happened to him. It was a really sad story for me and really really effected me at the time.

That treasure stuff is crazy. Sucks that it could be this massive conspiracy or not even have happened at all. Most likely didn't happen but it's still a good read.

I have read and watched everything posted in this thread, and have a story to share of my own, but I will do it a little later. It is a very detailed story, and I don't have the time to elaborate at the moment.

Good thread fellas.

great thread 10/10

the Elisa lam one is particularly troubling, would love to know the full story there

te dvatlov pass thing is likely an avalanche as others have stated , really not that mysterious after you dismiss the hyperbole

great thread 10/10

the Elisa lam one is particularly troubling, would love to know the full story there

te dvatlov pass thing is likely an avalanche as others have stated , really not that mysterious after you dismiss the hyperbole

ya, the elisa lam case was mesmerizing, i spent hours looking up stuff on it. But i think, in the end there was nothing mysterious or supernatural or suspicious, i think she just lost her mind and did some irrational shit that killed her. Really sad story.

I knew an mma fighter who happened to be gay, got in some kind of fight with his boyfriend got in a little trouble for choking him and then killed him and hid his body to keep him from testifying. Anyway, they never found the victims body and no one knows what happened to him. It was a really sad story for me and really really effected me at the time.

Wait...so this is an assumption of course?

ya, the elisa lam case was mesmerizing, i spent hours looking up stuff on it. But i think, in the end there was nothing mysterious or supernatural or suspicious, i think she just lost her mind and did some irrational shit that killed her. Really sad story.

Gotta agree with this.

I followed the story really closely when it first broke, even started a few threads here about it.

The elevator footage is so haunting, and the sense of her character that shines through her tumblr account - she was a damned smart young lady, she had some pretty significant things to say about depression and self realization, read a lot, was interested in travelling. She seemed like an interesting person. But she seemed to have some prerrt serious mental issues. Is hers a story of a severe psychotic break leading to death by misadventure, or of some kind of opportunistic murderer lurking around the seedy Cecil hotel?

As I say, I think she put herself in the tank. It's a terribly sad story, and we'll never likely know, but I think the evidence on balance points to something along those lines.

Wait...so this is an assumption of course?

no it's not, the victim was scared for his life after being choked out and kidnapped, the police didn't really think it was that serious and then, after it hit the local news, the guy just snapped. His reputation I suppose, or whatever other stresses were going on in his life. Like anything, there is more than one factor, but anyway, the murder happened after the initial kidnapping and the initial pending case. In order to stop him from testifying he killed him. Only witnesses were the people who heard a cinder block busting the apt window and then the guys own girlfriend gave him up for immunity. the man was also the son of a high ranking police officer in the area, so I think maybe he thought he could get away with it. Anyway, the body was never found, which was the key issue in his prosecution, they did however find enough of the mans blood to assume that the man had been killed and so the final decision was life without possibility of parole. It really fucked me up at the time for a lot of reasons.

Gotta agree with this.

I followed the story really closely when it first broke, even started a few threads here about it.

The elevator footage is so haunting, and the sense of her character that shines through her tumblr account - she was a damned smart young lady, she had some pretty significant things to say about depression and self realization, read a lot, was interested in travelling. She seemed like an interesting person. But she seemed to have some prerrt serious mental issues. Is hers a story of a severe psychotic break leading to death by misadventure, or of some kind of opportunistic murderer lurking around the seedy Cecil hotel?

As I say, I think she put herself in the tank. It's a terribly sad story, and we'll never likely know, but I think the evidence on balance points to something along those lines.
ya, i read some of her writing, very smart, very open person. Sad that she was raped at 17 and was probably the start of the downward spiral. Also, i think going to a different area, which is stressful for anyone, probably cracked her. Interesting how people make so much of her bizarre movements, but her being asian, you know, culturally, everything is different. I've seen a few mentally ill asians in my city and they do tend to be a little different than the mentally ill americans. Her movements are mesmerizing though, almost inhuman and impossible to comprehend, but that's something you could expect from someone who's lost their mind. The movements are so incongruent, part sexual preening, part joyful and playful and part fearful but mostly just nonsensical. Fascinating and mysterious. I almost had the same feeling when I first saw stills of the dancer Nijinsky, inhuman postures and a strange look about him that just draws you in. He also, ended up a paranoid schizophrenic.

Back