FALLOUT 4 Official Discussion: Super Stimpak Edition

Will this be worth some money as a collectors item? Also will they have a PC package like this?

Did you post the thread asking about investing in the collectors edition? If so you need to seriously talk to a financial advisor.

I tried out afew companions in Fallout 3 and they always seemed to get stuck in objects and the environment. Plus you would get sick of hearing their lines over and over again. That ghoul Charon only had a handful of lines.

I hope they fix this. In FO and Skyrim both, losing companions because they get stuck somewhere is annoying. I shouldn't have to use a command console to fix it.

Did you post the thread asking about investing in the collectors edition? If so you need to seriously talk to a financial advisor.

LOL that guy. There are better things to buy+resell than brand new videogames.

LOL that guy. There are better things to buy+resell than brand new videogames.

Lol I thought it'd be easy money to just buy a copy and flip it. I don't get what's so outlandish about that. People seem to get worked up over the idea.

Can't holster your equipped weapons. Rather, they vanish when you put them away.

As far as character aesthetics goes, that shit was sorted about 2 game generations ago.

Lol I thought it'd be easy money to just buy a copy and flip it. I don't get what's so outlandish about that. People seem to get worked up over the idea.

The other dude was angry I just laughed. You'd be better off flipping concert tickets. Or donating Plasma. I'm not joking about either.

Those darn Pip Boy Editions...driving people insane.

This has a lot to live up to after Witcher 3

it does, but people are so stupid when it comes to Bethesda games they will be quick to give a 10/10 just by seeing it instead of giving it a fair rating. Look at the
fangirls on sherdog, good example. im gonna buy Fo4 for sure though, looks solid. Doom really touched me in very dirty ways more though

Bruhs I gave into my temptation to mod and am having some difficulties.

So I downloaded Fallout Mod Manager and Project Redesign. First thing I did was follow the installation instructions detailed in the Nexus page. When I placed the files into /Data as the instructions state when I play the game the models have red exclamation marks covering them. Researched it and it means there are conflicting meshes. Not sure why as the only other thing I have isntalled is Fellout and iirc that does not deal with character models.

My buddy told me to just use Mod Manager instead and Add+Activate it. It appears to install it and ingame the models do not have that mark. However I'm pretty sure it's not fully isntalled yet because there are HD and standard versions and if you just activate it, then you don't pick which one. I turned the mod on and off and took screenshots and they are identical.

Anyone got suggestions? Fellout seems to be working properly..... i think

This small map business better be nonsense.

LN4GR4D.gif

i know the fangirls are gonna attack me(since bethesda does no wrong and only makes top 100% flawless gold games), but damn it's way smaller then what i was thinking and expecting

Pete Hines, Bethesda's VP of PR and Marketing, told GamesRadar it was able to pull off that particular mic drop moment because the game is "pretty close to being done."
That shouldn't come as any great surprise; as Hines himself pointed out, if you say you're going to ship a game like Fallout 4 in five months, it better be just about finished. But he also said that the studio was confident it could get away with such a small window in which to promote the game because it was already such a hype magnet.
"If we didn

LN4GR4D.gifv

i know the fangirls are gonna attack me(since bethesda does no wrong and only makes top 100% flawless gold games), but damn it's way smaller then what i was thinking and expecting

You have a 'v' at the end of your img url fyi

Gif is transitioning to fast for me to tell what the yellow map is between the other two, (at least on my phone) what's what?

This has a lot to live up to after Witcher 3

Witcher 3 is a fine game but it hasn't matched the experience of something like Fallout 3 or Skyrim for me. It does certain things better than those games but the overall experience isn't comparable.

Okay that's not so bad, all this talk was making me think much smaller.

Witcher 3 is a fine game but it hasn't matched the experience of something like Fallout 3 or Skyrim for me. It does certain things better than those games but the overall experience isn't comparable.

I preferred FO3 and Skyrim as well. It was hard to get immersed in W3 with all the cutscenes.

Gif is transitioning to fast for me to tell what the yellow map is between the other two, (at least on my phone) what's what?

fixed it.

I can't remember being so hyped for a game. I've been watching every youtube video on Fallout 4. Hours of videos lol. Game looks like a solid 10/10 already. Everything looks fucking incredible.

Nobody said it that I know of, but I was thinking I wonder if since you were a soldier, that's why you have power armor. Power Armor was prewar. Maybe we'll power armor the whole game, upgrading it throughout. Unlike Fallout 3 were you get it towards the end of the main quest if I remember right.

I can't remember being so hyped for a game. I've been watching every youtube video on Fallout 4. Hours of videos lol. Game looks like a solid 10/10 already. Everything looks fucking incredible.

Nobody said it that I know of, but I was thinking I wonder if since you were a soldier, that's why you have power armor. Power Armor was prewar. Maybe we'll power armor the whole game, upgrading it throughout. Unlike Fallout 3 were you get it towards the end of the main quest if I remember right.
I'm pretty sure that's just due to the FO history besides the BoS and Enclave no one has power armor unless they looted it.

Skyrim -> FO4 -> FO3....I think.

You could get power armor training from finishing the Anchorage DLC, which you could do at any point in the game.

I hope we're not soldiers. Maybe a soldier for hire or something like that but not officially part of a unit. I like the solo adventurer aspect of FO3.

Todd Howard said it'll be about the actual size of Skyrim. Skyrim had a lot of non playable areas with the mountains and everything. He said the playable area will be about the same. They also said they put a lot of time making the map more vertical as well, I'm assuming they meant for the jet pack.

I think the complaints about size are mainly from people who like big empty landscapes of just nothing unique. I mean yea, daggerfall is bigger than fallout 4. Dragon age has nice areas to collect a whole bunch of plants and other stupid shit. Is that fun? GTA is huge. No buildings to enter, nobody to talk to. Yet haters gonna hate on Bethesda for offering the most in depth expansive gameworlds.

You could get power armor training from finishing the Anchorage DLC, which you could do at any point in the game.

I hope we're not soldiers. Maybe a soldier for hire or something like that but not officially part of a unit. I like the solo adventurer aspect of FO3.

You can also find a special type of power armor in Old Olnie.

I basically never use power armors in Fallout games as I feel it's a shortcut to easier fights. That said, mandatory training also felt like a glass roof. In Fallout 2, you can basically get one during the first hour of gameplay if you know where to look.

They also look stupid. Combat armors ftw!

well no, but i was kinda expecting it to be bigger...just odd move :(

Bigger would of course be better but I'd say it's fairly adequate. Fallout 3 was huge and this looks significantly larger. Plus who knows how big or how many interiors there will be.

Todd Howard said it'll be about the actual size of Skyrim. Skyrim had a lot of non playable areas with the mountains and everything. He said the playable area will be about the same. They also said they put a lot of time making the map more vertical as well, I'm assuming they meant for the jet pack.

I think the complaints about size are mainly from people who like big empty landscapes of just nothing unique. I mean yea, daggerfall is bigger than fallout 4. Dragon age has nice areas to collect a whole bunch of plants and other stupid shit. Is that fun? GTA is huge. No buildings to enter, nobody to talk to. Yet haters gonna hate on Bethesda for offering the most in depth expansive gameworlds.

jesus you are such a fangirl.

It just said you were a vet. I doubt your unit is still around lol. That might be a bit too much of a stretch. Anyway, it's just a thought I had. They showed the power armor customization right away, mentioned you were a vet, showed the pre war scene with power armor guys. I just think it's possible it plays a role early on if you want it to. Just speculating. The garage the power armor is in was in the same area as your house.

Bigger would of course be better but I'd say it's fairly adequate. Fallout 3 was huge and this looks significantly larger. Plus who knows how big or how many interiors there will be.

Hmmm didn't they have little DLC's that expanded on the world size anyways? if i recall FO:NV did which that being said not much to worry about.

You can also find a special type of power armor in Old Olnie.

I basically never use power armors in Fallout games as I feel it's a shortcut to easier fights. That said, mandatory training also felt like a glass roof. In Fallout 2, you can basically get one during the first hour of gameplay if you know where to look.

They also look stupid. Combat armors ftw!

I like people having the option but never used it myself either. Too bulky and clunky.

If the gif above is legit then equal to Skyrim would seem fairly accurate, which I am fine with. Some of the chatter was making me think smaller than FO3.

I agree about GTA5, feels dead outside of the downtown areas.

Back