Holly Holm's ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been telling all of you guys all along, this isn't an un-athletic slouch aka Bethe Correia, fighting Ronda.

This is probably one of the best woman athletes at 135 with the best coaches and highest IQ.

Whoever calls this a squash match is just too in love with Ronda and in complete denial.

Pretty much, they should've given Bethe to Holm too, it would've been her coming out party. Rousey is going to have a tough fight, mainly because it's primarily a striker with clinch experience who isn't just going to get tossed to the ground. She will be prepared! If she doesn't win it will be a fight.

The extremely long, silky blonde hair makes it all even better.

ImAoVPj.gif

Word.

Solid gif.

"Humble" someone who works harder than you and accomplished more at a younger age. That'll really teach Ronda to dedicate her entire life to martial arts. That'll show her. Teach her what she gets for being a hard worker.

#HumbleRumble

You are no-one to judge who has worked harder than the other.

I have great respect for Ronda's training and achievements. It's her trash personality (could pass as a Diaz bro's blood relative) that I'd like to see humbled. Crushed would be a better word.

The extremely long, silky blonde hair makes it all even better.

ImAoVPj.gif

Lol damn. I didn't realize her hair was that long. That's some Rapunzel shit.

She could choke out Ronda with that.

It's fine, but not sure if it's as nice as Penne's.

I've been telling all of you guys all along, this isn't an un-athletic slouch aka Bethe Correia, fighting Ronda.

for some reason (well I guess we all know the reason) many people latched on bethe only training for a couple of years to say that ronda only beats up waitresses and soccer moms which is not even close to reality

when women got into ufc there was a very vocal woman hating contingent on many forums and mma news sites, may be quarter of the whole population who really hate women being featured in mma other than card carrying sex objects, they are still here and that's the new talking point they parrot now because they hate the fact that a woman is the most popular ufc fighter now

was expecting more pics .. but very nice indeed ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back