Conor and Gunnar Nelson learning some weird voodoo movement BS(warning: long sticks)

Masters of Movement.

ngQNh8i.gif

U woot m8?
The average 14 year old outside the US can do that.
I'm embarrassed to even reply to it.

The average 14 year old outside the U.S. can juggle a ball then spinning kick it over a pool? I highly, highly doubt that.

The average 14 year old outside the U.S. can juggle a ball then spinning kick it over a pool? I highly, highly doubt that.
No he can't. At least not the average kid.

Over a pool? we used to kick it up to the roof top 2 stories high when playing in our garden...

Also, everyone I knew back in school can juggle a football over 10 times(head/leg/chest)

However, I will admit average kids cant spinning back kick. u got me there. Edit: I just did it now, not impressed any more, lol.

Im guessing you two never played soccer before.

Came off that way atleast :) & why does the pool part matter? :icon_lol: The spinning kick is good timing, but let's not pretend it's great timing.

More than I expected from him though, but knew the gif would atleast include an attempt of some silly shit like that, best part was arguably the self satisfaction at the end, haha.

Actually I have. The juggling I imagine a good amount could do, but the spinning kick over the pool? That's not even a soccer related skill.

Yeah the spinning kick might be a bit harder to master. Agree.

Average 14 yo sherdogger is taekwondo world champ as well as a world cup level soccer player. So it's easy.

i reckon he could actually school some physiologists on human movement. you can only learn so much from textbooks.

Back