TUF Season 22 Episode 7 (Discussion) 10pm ET

not really. maybe he will get a few fights--he is on tuf afterall and made it this far, but he will never crack top 10.

He looks twice the fighter that Al Iaquinta, Chiesa, and Jury were on the last lightweight tuf and Jury cracked top 10, Al is 11th now and Chiesa is one away from a top 15 place... Why so bullish?

not really. maybe he will get a few fights--he is on tuf afterall and made it this far, but he will never crack top 10.

I don't think that means he's not UFC caliber. It just means he's not an elite fighter. There's a BIG gap between "not UFC caliber" and "top 10 guy in a division" and he happens to fall comfortably somewhere in between.

Wow great round. I think Wrzosek took it with the knockdown but Teymur finished strong. He hit Wrzosek with some hard kicks. Great kickboxing in that first round

It's amazing watching a fight that means so much with ZERO other noise than the fighters. You can hear a pin drop and these dudes are fighting for their careers. When do you ever fight in complete silence? It's gotta be so weird for them....

It's amazing watching a fight that means so much with ZERO other noise than the fighters. You can hear a pin drop and these dudes are fighting for their careers. When do you ever fight in complete silence? It's gotta be so weird for them....

It's easier to score without Rogan screaming in your ear

It's easier to score without Rogan screaming in your ear

They should do a study and have 100 people watch a close fight where the announcers are for one fighter and 100 watch where the announcers are for the other. I would bet the announcers have a much bigger impact on public opinion than most people realize. It's not just the lack of announcers that is making the silence awesome it's that you can hear every punch, there is no crowd noise, you can hear everything the ref is saying etc. I have never seen ANY fight this quiet anywhere in my life. I bet you could search all day on YouTube and not find one, that's counting all fighting not just MMA and counting pro and street fights. You can't even find any sparring footage that silent.

Probably should have gone to a third. Teymur major disappointment. Kinda looked like he held back - and if any fighter should have won it definitely would have been Marcin, still thought we should have seen a third though.

They should do a study and have 100 people watch a close fight where the announcers are for one fighter and 100 watch where the announcers are for the other. I would bet the announcers have a much bigger impact on public opinion than most people realize. It's not just the lack of announcers that is making the silence awesome it's that you can hear every punch, there is no crowd noise, you can hear everything the ref is saying etc. I have never seen ANY fight this quiet anywhere in my life. I bet you could search all day on YouTube and not find one, that's counting all fighting not just MMA and counting pro and street fights. You can't even find any sparring footage that silent.

the ref wasnt even talking loud lol.

I try to ignore Goldberg and Rogan, not that I dont like them, but Rogan sometimes says strikes connect when they really didnt.

Lloveras took the first. He hit Erosa with some hard shots also got that TD at the end.

the ref wasnt even talking loud lol.

I try to ignore Goldberg and Rogan, not that I dont like them, but Rogan sometimes says strikes connect when they really didnt.

I know, it was like he was trying to be as quiet as possible because the place was so silent. Weird hearing zero cheering.

Back