TUF Season 22 Episode 7 (Discussion) 10pm ET

They gave him Svensson in the QF too. But they gave him Mehdi in the 1st round so I don't know.

Wasn't Svensson a pretty bad match up for Artem based on what what we had seen in previous episodes? Artem is that kind of fighter that likes give-and-take exchanges and Svensson would 100% try to take it to the ground where I see him as much much better than Artem.

I think Thanh Le is the better striker compared to Artem and see what happened to him.

God that was a bullshit matchup for the semi finals. So now all of a sudden they don't go by the brackets anymore? Saul would've destroyed Julian, it's such a clear attempt at getting a team america member in the finals.

The dude went around drunk starting fights and being an overall douche saying "I'm a f*cking UFC fighter" before he even one the final. The dude deserved to get kicked off.

Honestly though do you think he was the only one who did that?

Honestly though do you think he was the only one who did that?

I think he was the only one stupid enough to do it on the only night they were allowed to get out of the house and have a few drinks.

God that was a bullshit matchup for the semi finals. So now all of a sudden they don't go by the brackets anymore? Saul would've destroyed Julian, it's such a clear attempt at getting a team america member in the finals.
Lol Speculation city. Most of everybody here is thinking they only put Julian against Artem to assure Artem's spot in the Finale, and now you're saying the opposite? Hope Artem gets danced around and beaten.

Seriously? My first thought was "hey look, Artem get's matched with the only guy he has any chance of beating. Surprise surprise.

Lol Speculation city. Most of everybody here is thinking they only put Julian against Artem to assure Artem's spot in the Finale, and now you're saying the opposite? Hope Artem gets danced around and beaten.

So it wasn't just me.

I really enjoyed both fights. The silence in the first fight was interesting. I like it better when they assign a cornerman to each gu though. Both gus who lost should get a chance.

I'm thinking that they put Juicy J against Artem because that is the fight Connor and Artem wanted. I also think no one on team America complained or brought it up because it is a much easier fight than Saul; Juicy J will have a much much greater chance against Saul with a full training camp, and has a real shot of winning the show should he beat Artem.

Wasn't Svensson a pretty bad match up for Artem based on what what we had seen in previous episodes? Artem is that kind of fighter that likes give-and-take exchanges and Svensson would 100% try to take it to the ground where I see him as much much better than Artem.

I think Thanh Le is the better striker compared to Artem and see what happened to him.

This.

Svensson might have been the worst matchup for Artem. He would probably drag him to the mat where he's got the big advantage. Artem would match up better against another striker

This.

Svensson might have been the worst matchup for Artem. He would probably drag him to the mat where he's got the big advantage. Artem would match up better against another striker

You do know that Artem and Svensson fought less than two years ago and Svensson got knocked out, right?

You do know that Artem and Svensson fought less than two years ago and Svensson got knocked out, right?

Yeah. I was at the event that night and watched it live. Before the KO Svensson were winning. The outcome in that fight just makes my prediction more likely. Svensson would be kind of stupid to trade with that kind of fighter a second time and would most definitely drag it to the ground early

Back