TUF Season 22 Episode 7 (Discussion) 10pm ET

Great fight, I think the right guy won.

Probably should have gone to a third. Teymur major disappointment. Kinda looked like he held back - and if any fighter should have won it definitely would have been Marcin, still thought we should have seen a third though.

Marcin was impressive. He's very effective.

Should be the favourite to win the whole thing now. Teymur was the 2nd best.

I think Erosas fight vs Baghdad at least should have gone to a third and I wouldnt have been even a little bit mad if Baghdad had won it already after the second. This fight vs Abner was close but I think Erosa won the third.

Great fights, really like how Saul and Marcin go about their business. Hopefully Erosa shuts artem up. Both his fights have been very competitive but the judges were correct in each one

Great fights, really like how Saul and Marcin go about their business. Hopefully Erosa shuts artem up. Both his fights have been very competitive but the judges were correct in each one

lol Artem and Conor standing there at the weigh in, acting like bullies talking shit. :icon_lol:

I felt the first fight should've gone to a 3rd but Marcin deserved to win a 2-rounder I guess. I liked both so fair enough.

Erosa won his fight, thankfully. TUF should be about young prospects, not 35yr old veterans. Good fight, though.

Saul vs. Artem in the final then, as someone else predicted in another thread. I don't see Julian winning that fight, unfortunately.

They should do Abner vs. Teymur on the finale, both performed well

They should do Abner vs. Teymur on the finale, both performed well

Abner ye, I was a fan of Teymur but I actually think he let himself down big time in that fight, I just do not see it yet in Marcin, very very basic, I could be wrong though. Abner has a big heart my heart goes out to him, felt very bad for him. Think both these guys are UFC caliber amazin fight.

I felt the first fight should've gone to a 3rd but Marcin deserved to win a 2-rounder I guess. I liked both so fair enough.

Erosa won his fight, thankfully. TUF should be about young prospects, not 35yr old veterans. Good fight, though.

Saul vs. Artem in the final then, as someone else predicted in another thread. I don't see Julian winning that fight, unfortunately.

I reckon Julian can win, he is a better striker than Gritz and Jenkins. Its gonna be a great fight though.

Clear bias shown for Artem.

Artem: "I want Juicy j"
Dana: "Anything you want buddy this show is all about you winning"

Dana is bending over for Conor and Artem, getting a bit of a joke now.

Clear bias shown for Artem.

Artem: "I want Juicy j"
Dana: "Anything you want buddy this show is all about you winning"

Dana is bending over for Conor and Artem, getting a bit of a joke now.

Right? I'm surprised they even showed that clip.

Even if Juicy J wins won't Dana find some way to bring Artem back?

"Artem is automatically in the finale and I don't need to explain it. We decided a rematch with him and Juicy J would be a better finale and that's it."

"Artem is automatically in the finale and I don't need to explain it. We decided a rematch with him and Juicy J would be a better finale and that's it."

Saul/Marcin is gonna magically get kicked off the show.

Yep as mentioned in the reply before Dana's style is to find a reason to kick the person off the show. Remember Jessie Taylor? Sure he went overboard but I wonder just how common that was? It seemed to me that Dana wanted CB Dollaway in there right from the start and just wanted to get rid of him.

Yep as mentioned in the reply before Dana's style is to find a reason to kick the person off the show. Remember Jessie Taylor? Sure he went overboard but I wonder just how common that was? It seemed to me that Dana wanted CB Dollaway in there right from the start and just wanted to get rid of him.

One way or another expect to see Artem in that finale for sure.

I'm kind of amazed they didn't put Juicy J against Saul to guarantee a all European final to be honest. Then again, Juicy J is the only guy left I think Artem can beat so I guess it makes sense. Kind of a shame, I think Saul and Marcin are the two best guys left.

They gave him Svensson in the QF too. But they gave him Mehdi in the 1st round so I don't know.

The dude went around drunk starting fights and being an overall douche saying "I'm a f*cking UFC fighter" before he even one the final. The dude deserved to get kicked off.

Back