***2015 CFB Discussion Thread v12 -Championship Saturday***

Does Clemson lose today??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is funny coming from Marce since he had 3 SEC West teams in the CFP last year...

Man, just found out UNC is playing Baylor and TCU is squaring off with Oregon. Should be two epic shootouts.

Also, just found out that Erin Andrews' peeping toms post here. Who would have thought?!

I just noticed that UCLA is in the Foster Bowl.

Man, just found out UNC is playing Baylor and TCU is squaring off with Oregon. Should be two epic shootouts.

The potential matchups will be interesting to watch:

Adams vs Boykin
Carrington vs Doctson
Freeman vs Green

Anyone think Notre Dame will be able to stay with Ohio state? Maybe it's a let down for OSU after not getting to the playoff.

I expect a raping from Urbz.

This is going exactly as planned.

Hide your eyes FSU fans.

Clemson is talking a lot of shit. Hope they keep it up.

The Arizona Bowl will feature two teams (Nevada & CSU) from the same conference (MWC) facing off against each other for the first time in a bowl since the '79 Orange Bowl.

The Arizona Bowl will feature two teams (Nevada & CSU) from the same conference (MWC) facing off against each other for the first time in a bowl since the '79 Orange Bowl.

It's a complete joke.

Horrible booking.

Peach Bowl for me. Atlanta any fun?

And since this is the first big bowl I'm attending, I was blown away by the ticket prices. Does $150 sound right??

It's not a surprise. The Holy should be played every year. BYU is a independent shouldn't be hard to schedule. Should be the final game of the season too.

Peach Bowl for me. Atlanta any fun?

And since this is the first big bowl I'm attending, I was blown away by the ticket prices. Does $150 sound right??

Did you buy it from the school allotment or a third-party site like Stubhub?

bush jr to michigan. next up walker

• Sounds like Kyler Murray is looking to transfer from A&M.

I'm fine. Totally not contemplating shooting myself in the face.

Why is he transferring when the job is now his to lose?

Seriously dude looks like a hulked up midget. Baseball seems like the safer route.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back