Social Suicide: The Growing Plight of Middle-Aged White Men

Its even funnier when white racists are complaining about it..

Grow a set you poor white man and go and and get laid..

Cry cry cry... Waaah my life stinks casue im white..

The most coddled group in America are a bunch of cry babies...

Now you know why whites don't care about Black's. Why your lives don't matter. When whites point out inequality this is what you say. You call it whining. Complaining. Pathetic. Well white people say the same things about blacks. Just like you, they don't understand it because they don't see it. People like you are the reason Black's are not treated fairly. You're the reason. But unfortunately for you, white men are in power. So it barely affects us. But it holds your entire people back. So if being a racist moron makes you feel good, keep it up I guess.

what do you mean by them being coddled? because from what it looks like they are the most acceptable group to vilify and berate.

All They do is cry cry cry.

I love Listening far right wing raido shows. The right wing mouth pieces of their party.

You should as well.

If you listened to Rush and Mark Levine and never left your house you'd think whites people were in shackles. While Rush goes off to live in his 40 million dollar house.

The crying has gone on long enough.

White people do not have it bad at all.

I think men had to be tough for so long, and push down their feelings because they were the main bread winners of a household..

There was no one else to fall back on.

Yes I agree with this. It's practically a gender role.

Now you know why whites don't care about Black's. Why your lives don't matter. When whites point out inequality this is what you say. You call it whining. Complaining. Pathetic. Well white people say the same things about blacks. Just like you, they don't understand it because they don't see it. People like you are the reason Black's are not treated fairly. You're the reason. But unfortunately for you, white men are in power. So it barely affects us. But it holds your entire people back. So if being a racist moron makes you feel good, keep it up I guess.

What inequality.

You're life has not changed one iota. Not one.

The antebellum south ran on slavery, like the many societies in human history.

After the civil war, the Republicans wanted to punish the southern Whites, who by the way became Democrats, thus White resentment against Blacks was codified into law. Jim Crow is one example of Democrats in action. The rise of the KKK another.

Your are not going to like this. Civil rights laws are about anything but civil rights.

They are about ceding turf, property and power to certain groups and hamstringing others. Keep in mind for now, wealthy and affluent are code words for White.

Case in point: the community organizer and his posse are trying to regulate the racial makeup of cities, towns and communities that they feel are too White.

It works like this.

The community organizer and his henchmen decide that some community is too White and something has to be done. These communities will be forced to repent by providing, at their own expense, housing options for non-Whites. link - This is one article for reference, there are others.

You note that there is no effort to desegregate Asian or Latino neighborhoods. It is a fact, that the day the government decides Latinos need diversity shoved down their throats is the day Latinos become Republicans en mass. Asians, a minority that does not see themselves as victims (thus they prosper), have no use for others invading their turf. This scheme is just about fucking with White people, not civil rights.

It is an example of Soviet style social engineering at its best. ha ha.

Civil rights law is being used to wage what amounts to a de facto race war, the spoils of which are taken by the use of civil rights law, not by arms. It is quite clever and Machiavellian at its best.

Ive never read so much bull shit in my life.

Stop crying your life is fine and hasn't chsnged at all.

All They do is cry cry cry.

I love Listening far right wing raido shows. The right wing mouth pieces of their party.

You should as well.

If you listened to Rush and Mark Levine and never left your house you'd think whites people were in shackles. While Rush goes off to live in his 40 million dollar house.

The crying has gone on long enough.

White people do not have it bad at all.

so what do you mean by them being the most coddled group?

What inequality.

You're life has not changed one iota. Not one.

I had this same conversation with someone who thought just like you. Except they argued there is no proof what so ever about white privledge.

Divorce is probably the most clear area where men get the shaft.

so what do you mean by them being the most coddled group?

Perhaps I was referencing thst to the right wing mouth pieces.

Whites are coddled and all of a sudden things are becoming level and they can't take it.

Like I said if you listen to right wing radio as I love to do you would know what I mean.

These radios hots act like white men are In shackles and everyone of their callers agrees their lives have changed drastically.

News flash, IT HASNT

I had this same conversation with someone who thought just like you. Except they argued there is no proof what so ever about white privledge.

Divorce is probably the most clear area where men get the shaft.

Divorce is a different topic all together and I don't necessarily even disagree with how men get treated during a divorce.

A lot of the time p it's unfair. I agree with that notion. Not always unfair but a lot of the time I'm sure it is.

I'm just sick and tired of all the white babies crying over nothing.

No ones life has changed at all. Stop crying cause a black man called you a bad name.

So... a few of you can't cope with the life of an oppressed white male and are thinking of checking out?

Sad to hear.

Before you go, you might want to try logging off the internet for a few months and signing up for some volunteer work. Might change your perspective.

The acceptable hatred and racism towards white males is no secret and when people hear the words white males and problem together they usually just laugh and viciously mock the person who is trying to discuss it, but the following opinion piece sheds a light on a legitimate growing issue, Suicide, when it comes to white males.

Source: The growing plight of the middle-aged white man

From the opinion piece:

Now an opinion piece about male suicide becomes a defense of feminism and an attack on men's rights groups:

The solution to the white male suicide problem, more feminism and males sharing their feelings.

Discuss.
Nothing the feminists say or do shocks me any more.

I think it shows strength in many contexts. Remaining collected and sturdy can instill confidence in others, even if things are not going so well.

The side effects would be to not benefit as much from the positives of such things. It's probably good for family units to have a 'rock', and family units are the building block of larger society.

As to what it would look like shifting the other direction of more open emotions and sharing, it's hard to say.

Leagons point of guys being fairly open with one another between confidants is a good one though. Not all guys have that, but I think it's pretty healthy and builds bonds without negative side effects. There has to be that trust there though for most guys, and guys still don't want to be seen as weak.

Good points. Its a hard balance to manage, but I am hopeful that society will eventually find a healthy medium.

Perhaps I was referencing thst to the right wing mouth pieces.

Whites are coddled and all of a sudden things are becoming level and they can't take it.

Like I said if you listen to right wing radio as I love to do you would know what I mean.

These radios hots act like white men are In shackles and everyone of their callers agrees their lives have changed drastically.

News flash, IT HASNT

news flash, this forum isn't filled with radio hosts. so why are you directing your comments towards them?

what do you mean by whites being the most coddled?

Angry is absolutely right.

The academic concept of White privilege is a ruse. It is the kind of scholarship you find in Soviet societies.

You're probably angry I won't fall down and beg forgiveness for being White. Unfortunately for you, I am White guilt free. ha ha.

You are probably angry I won't accept White privilege, a hateful, vile, viscous fraud used to gain power by White shamming. Nervemind the hate it generates against Whites by "people of color". (the progressive version of colored people, but it's not racist. ha ha)

I don't care what you think. People with free and open minds have a duty to stand up and put an end to Political Correctness. OORAH!

LOL your kind if the first one who gets scared when called racists IRL.

So... a few of you can't cope with the life of an oppressed white male and are thinking of checking out?

Sad to hear.

Before you go, you might want to try logging off the internet for a few months and signing up for some volunteer work. Might change your perspective.

Pretty much.

Start being nice to others and you'll see how great your life becomes.

news flash, this forum isn't filled with radio hosts. so why are you directing your comments towards them?

what do you mean by whites being the most coddled?

Dude it's the same cry babies On here Crying every day how their lives have been stripped from them.

Atheist is their mouth piece on here.

By coddled I was saying it in regards to the callers actually calling up and agreeing their lives are drastically changed.

Their lives haven't changed at all. But by selling them that line of bullshit Rush gets to be a multi millionaire. So he coddles their fragile psyche.

Got it.

Yes im hateful to white cry babies. Like you. And that's ironic coming from one of the more hateful people on here. Go to any feminist thread youre no jeuss Christ in them...

This is gonna be my new stance on it.. Im white so who better than me to talk about other white people..

Im so sick of you constantly crying..

You don't even work. You sit home and post on Sherdog while your wife works all day long...

Youre a caricature. And you have the audacity to sit here and cry about white men having nothing...

Go get a job.

Why do you get to anoint your subjective experience the definitive experience for all white males? Last time I checked, not all white males experience life in the same way. There are plenty of white males who come from broken homes, are forced to endure physical and sexual abuse, live in poverty, and struggle with mental illness.

You are doing what the feminists do, reducing people to their sex and skin color, and assuming they are privileged or oppressed. In reality, individual human beings all have different life experiences. Some individuals struggle and some individuals live a charmed life.

Why do you get to anoint your subjective experience the definitive experience for all white males? Last time I checked, not all white males experience life in the same way. There are plenty of white males who come from broken homes, are forced to endure physical and sexual abuse, live in poverty, and struggle with mental illness.

You are doing what the feminists do, reducing people to their sex and skin color, and assuming they are privileged or oppressed. In reality, individual human beings all have different life experiences. Some individuals struggle and some individuals live a charmed life.

Listen you sit at home all day while your wife works.

You're as privileged as it gets. And you have the audacity to sit here like your life sucks.

You literally don't do anything and whine how your life is being stripped away by the black man.

You need a therapist in the worst way possible.

Dude it's the same cry babies On here Crying every day how their lives have been stripped from them.

Atheist is their mouth piece on here.

By coddled I was saying it in regards to the callers actually calling up and agreeing their lives are drastically changed.

Their lives haven't changed at all. But by selling them that line of bullshit Rush gets to be a multi millionaire. So he coddles their fragile psyche.

Got it.
this isn't what coddled means. and i'm sure the callers to those shows make up a very small percentage of the white population. in fact, i'll go out on a limb and say the vast majority of white people who commit suicide have actually probably NEVER called in to a right wing radio show.

do you understand that this isn't a forum about radio shows? why are you obsessed with these radio shows?

Listen you sit at home all day while your wife works.

You're as privileged as it gets. And you have the audacity to sit here like your life sucks.

You literally don't do anything and whine how your life is being stripped away by the black man.

You need a therapist in the worst way possible.

I have admitted many times that I am incredibly privileged, but that does not mean I cannot be concerned for my fellow white males, especially the young boys growing up who have done nothing to deserve being hated simply because of their sex and skin color.

Back