Food / Fast Food Things Which Don't Exist Anymore But You Miss

OreoWhiteChocolateWafferSticks1.jpg

In 2007 I went backpacking around South East Asia for 3 months. I'd get these at 7-11 in Thailand and Malaysia all the time, they were fantastic. Never seen them in Canada though. So sad.

I was all about Tastetations back in the days. I didn't realize how long ago they discontinued these until I looked up this picture and saw the uber-90's packaging.

Tastetations.jpg

LOL @Clippy liking every single post in this thread. Just how fat is this guy?

I doubt Clippy is portly more like in a connoisseur in epicurean delights and such confectioneries! I eat a ton but being a logger you don't gain much.

KFC's original Chicken Littles that they had back in the 80s, playboy. Those things were like crack.

screen%20shot%202013-12-09%20at%205.14.55%20pm.png

Never got why they didn't bring that version back. the "KFC snacker" is not even in the ball park of how good that lil square and squit of mayo was...*Drool*

Never got why they didn't bring that version back. the "KFC snacker" is not even in the ball park of how good that lil square and squit of mayo was...*Drool*

Yeah, the new Chicken Littles are apparently a chicken tender in a hot dog bun. I don't get it either.

LOL @Clippy liking every single post in this thread. Just how fat is this guy?

I'm just liking people for simply posting in my thread :) When people catch on that I like every post in a thread of mine I'll get the most replies!!!

WWF Ice Cream bars.
Ninja Turtles Cereal.
Nintendo Cereal (The Zelda side tasted awesome).
The monsters cereals that tasted like they did in the 80's (they are too bland now). Heck I miss a lot of things that have just changed in taste but are still around.
I never really get McDonalds, but I loved their fiesta dipping sauces for Chicken McNuggets as a kid.
ftw so delicious
tumblr_nr310wxmIC1ro8ysbo1_500.png

Wendy's has a Bacon Portabella Melt from time to time. I remember when we were moving houses as a kid and while we were moving stuff my mom or dad would go get us some of those for lunch. I loved those things. I'm pretty sure they brought them back recently but i never got one.

Wendys-Mouthwatering-Bacon-Portabella-Melt-Now-Served-on-Brioche-Bun.jpg

Mighty Wings flopped so hard. I had them once and they weren't half bad.

m81w1h.jpg

I'm just liking people for simply posting in my thread :) When people catch on that I like every post in a thread of mine I'll get the most replies!!!

This is so sweet of you Clippy - if I could buy you flowers I would for the nice sentiment and Goodwill!

d934430599.jpg

45670739_d0f15c38b6.jpg

Jack in the box's Breakfast Ciabatta.
I remember getting really high after school and using whatever was left of my allowance to indulge in this deliciousness every week. No other sandwich, especially fastfood, has made such a lasting impression on me as this beauty has. I think back to it now and then, as a medium for remembering the forgotten joys of my past, and transport myself to a simpler time.

45670739_d0f15c38b6.jpg

Jack in the box's Breakfast Ciabatta.
I remember getting really high after school and using whatever was left of my allowance to indulge in this deliciousness every week. No other sandwich, especially fastfood, has made such a lasting impression on me as this beauty has. I think back to it now and then, as a medium for remembering the forgotten joys of my past, and transport myself to a simpler time.
the regular ciabatta and the panini used to be good, their current breakfast lineup tastes terrible only tried it because I had some coupons.

lol oh clippy xD

they still make these im quite sure, but havent seen them in years and used to get them with my penny candies o:
703ff3f6b11b65c6369a452e43509136.jpg

id suck on the bottom so all the chocolate would melt away then crunch on the sprinkles o:

Back