Official UFC 195 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets!

Man, I had Robbie 2, 3, and 5 bets aside lol. Even added to him after round 3 at evens on lb. Close fucking fight, could've gone either way, but no robbery.

Rd 3 was 10 vs 22 sig strikes in favor of Condit.

AND STILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Congrats on winning your bet. Could have went either way but whoever won the other side shouldn't be complaining.

Want to at least acknowledge that Condit is every bit as durable as I said he was and then some? Robbie threw everything he had at him and Condit still standing and throwing back. Could have easily even got the nod.

Rd 3 was 10 vs 22 sig strikes in favor Condit.
I'll have to go back and rewatch but I scored 3 for Lawler in the moment confidently enough to add more and these over reactions are crazy. Noke was robbed.That main event was anyones.

I'll have to go back and rewatch but I scored 3 for Lawler in the moment confidently enough to add more and these over reactions are crazy. Noke was robbed.That main event was anyones.

I'm salty as fuck because I did the exact opposite and loaded up on Condit after rounds 3 and 4.

ouch ouch.... made some dumb plays tonight coupled with the worst luck ever.. lost soto dec (close but soto still edged it imo) ansaroff dec (some say close but i thought it was a clear decision for ansaroff as did most of the media) Larkin dec (good dec imo but still split) Condit dec (just straight up robbery imo) lost lb's on kanehara after td in r2 lost lb on brandao while up 2 rounds (imo)

thats it i am done whining for now :/

What an epic fight. I was too enraptured watching it to post until now. I was too unsure to even live bet it. But I won every pre-fight bet on the main event including Robbie by split decision. Huge night for me and great start to the new year.

Horrible night for me, even with the main event decision luckily going in my favor I'm down around 6u. Did think I got screwed a bit on my Soto dec bet, would've been close to even if that had gone my way. Grats to tonights winners, seems like I wasn't the only one with a rough night.

At least we got some great fights, gotta remember to appreciate that part even if the betting is going badly. I'm out!

Damn i had Condit winning 1,3,4...good thing i didn't bet on him cause i was so close, I would have been pissed for days.

I was on Condit and I agree with this. NOBODY should be screaming robbery, just like nobody should have if they decision had gone the other way.

Sig strikes landed matter (Condit landed a ton more in the fight) but how clean and hard they are matters too. Rd 3 was extremely close.

Horrible night for me, even with the main event decision luckily going in my favor I'm down around 6u. Did think I got screwed a bit on my Soto dec bet, would've been close to even if that had gone my way. Grats to tonights winners, seems like I wasn't the only one with a rough night.

At least we got some great fights, gotta remember to appreciate that part even if the betting is going badly. I'm out!

you'll bounce back, man, been there

Lucky to be up for the night. In retrospect, this card turned out just as frightening as it looked. Main event, Larkin/Einstein, Women, Soto/Tanaka. So many coin flips at the end, and then of course the Noke robbery.

Congrats on winning your bet. Could have went either way but whoever won the other side shouldn't be complaining.

Want to at least acknowledge that Condit is every bit as durable as I said he was and then some? Robbie threw everything he had at him and Condit still standing and throwing back. Could have easily even got the nod.

Nobody should ever question NBK's durability. Dude is legit warrior.

I was on Condit and I agree with this. NOBODY should be screaming robbery, just like nobody should have if they decision had gone the other way.

Sig strikes landed matter (Condit landed a ton more in the fight) but how clean and hard they are matters too. Rd 3 was extremely close.
The thing with Condit is that he rolls A LOT with the punches which could look like that he got hit really hard when infact it wasnt clean at all.

If would be very surprised if any of those strikes was even close to justify Lawler winning the round when being out struck 10-22 in sig strikes.

Won just under 4u for the night. I'll take it, especially because I was really nervous pre-event and it was an unlucky night for me. I could easily be up 10u+ for the night.

Congrats to all the winners. To the losers, keep your heads up

The thing with Condit is that he rolls A LOT with the punches which could look like that he got hit really hard when infact it wasnt clean at all.

Agree in general, but he got tagged in rd 3 with the most significant shot of the round. Again, I'm not saying I think Robbie won the round. I bet on Condit and I think he won the fight. But with a fight so razor close like this, people just have to not whine about the decision. Personally, I'm just happy there's 2 human beings like Lawler and Condit with that much skill and heart willing to get in the cage and put on a show like that.

Took advantage of Boyle Sports offering 2/1 Lawler +200 at the same time as Bet365 offering around 1/1 +100 for Condit and loaded up on both. Would have been +9u Lawler, +7u Condit.

So I was shit scared of the draw and all bets voided. Didn't people think R5 was 10-8 Lawler?

Was just screaming at Bruce for the third card, "Say two different numbers!"

Took advantage of Boyle Sports offering 2/1 Lawler +200 at the same time as Bet365 offering around 1/1 +100 for Condit and loaded up on both. Would have been +9u Lawler, +7u Condit.

So I was shit scared of the draw and all bets voided. Didn't people think R5 was 10-8 Lawler?

Can't give a 10-8 there as Condit landed some really good shots early in the round. Obviously Robbie was throwing everything but the kitchen sink at him the last half but until then Condit was probably winning the round. Clear round for Robbie but definitely not a 10-8.

oops forgot to say congrats to tonight winners

nope i cant see how it would be 10-8 lawler when condit landed twice the amount the strikes.. even if robbie landed some hard bombs

Back