Biggest Bench in The UFC

I remember he was supposed to be benching 400 for 5 reps back in the day but he was a middleweight not a WW then, so probably a strong 200-205 lean fightweight so probably a strong and pretty lean 220 when "walking around" between camps and benching heavy
Lean fight weight? Lawler was never lean at MW. Not saying he was fat, but he wasn't lean at all.

Even worst at 195lbs against babalu

008_Renato_Sobral_and_Robbie_Lawler_500x334.jpg

Reminds me of BJ in this pic, you can tell all the fat in his face.

Now way in hell the dude was 220lbs lean.....Hell when he fought at MW, I highly doubt his weight was above 200lbs, I doubt he cut that much, and if he did, Like I said....The dude wasn't lean.

Only evidence I have is the eyeball test. They don't pass in my books.

I take your word for it; I refuse to look at Miesha for more than two seconds out of respect for Ronda's hatred towards her.

You get hate because of the tedious, pesky, mind-numbing, soul-destroying way you argue. Don't go around twisting peoples words.
As has been said in the thread you mention, It was me who did the arguing for you. Don't flatter yourself.

And please, think before you answer to this post. We've had the discussion before about how to be respectful and factual without faking stuff with the big words you like to use.
Well it is what it is, bro, and you're probably American no big deal, but I originally come from Europe and as you've probably noticed from the way some of us, namely Dawkins, Hitches, and McGregor talk, we like to be just a little bit blunt and straight forward with our communications style. That combined with my business background, which is a ballsy environment no question about it, and yeah I can see how that rubs some people the wrong way. And that's exactly the reason why I wanted to go a little bit more light hearted on you guys with this thread.

Let me talk in ur language

Bro, brobrboo, man,dude !!! Bro??man??? Bro!!!

It's Hunt u fucking shittard
Alright, my man, I'm gonna have to go ahead and suggest that you take your aggression level down just a notch or two. Okay, dude?

Only evidence I have is the eyeball test. They don't pass in my books.
I take your word for it; I refuse to look at Miesha for more than two seconds out of respect for Ronda's hatred towards her.
Guys, I get it, we're all dudes here and trust me when I say this, nobody loves the beaver as much as I do, nobody talks about the bush like I do, but guys the way you're talking about a lady here and speculate about her body without a shred of evidence, is quite disgusting to be honest with you, man. I mean I don't know about you guys but let's stay on topic and treat the ladies with all due respect, okay? We love 'em I get it, but let's be respectful at the same time, boys.

Guys, I get it, we're all dudes here and trust me when I say this, nobody loves the beaver as much as I do, nobody talks about the bush like I do, but guys the way you're talking about a lady here and speculate about her body without a shred of evidence, is quite disgusting to be honest with you, man. I mean I don't know about you guys but let's stay on topic and treat the ladies with all due respect, okay? We love 'em I get it, but let's be respectful at the same time, boys.

She posed naked for the Body Issue, man.

Kind of hard to imagine someone giving more of a green light to have their body be a topic of discussion.

Also, this isn't exactly lewd conversation.

Last edited:
She posed naked for the Body Issue, man.

Kind of hard to imagine someone giving more of a green light to have their body be a topic of discussion.

Also, this isn't exactly lewd conversation.
Yeah absolutely, bro, we all love watching them beautiful female bodies but at the same time, calling a lady to have fake melons without shred of evidence is as disrespectful as calling dude for injecting steroids, man. If you have evidence, go ahead, but other than, please let's show some respect here.

Yeah absolutely, bro, we all love watching them beautiful female bodies but at the same time, calling a lady to have fake melons without shred of evidence is as disrespectful as calling dude for injecting steroids, man. If you have evidence, go ahead, but other than, please let's show some respect here.

I don't need a medical report. Some people can tell by looking, some can't. There's not much more to it.

I don't need a medical report. Some people can tell by looking, some can't. There's not much more to it.
Dude, I've seen, and felt I might add, some fantastic sets of breasts, solid like rocks and trust me, no scars whatsoever, as real as they get. No question about it whatsoever.

Same goes with guys and their muscles, bro. A lot of people, when they see me, are inclined to think I've got PEDS in my system as we speak, but that's not true at all. I train bodybuilding style, I've got big muscles, and I'm COMPLETELY, and utterly clean. Period.

Dude, I've seen, and felt I might add, some fantastic sets of beasts, solid like rocks and trust me, no scars whatsoever, as real as they get. No question about it whatsoever.

Same goes with guys and their muscles, bro. A lot of people, when they see me, are inclined to think I've got PEDS in my system as we speak, but that's not true at all. I train bodybuilding style, I've got big muscles, and I'm COMPLETELY, and utterly clean. Period.

What do muscles and steroids have to do with breast implants?

I can't look at a fit person and guess they are or aren't on steroids unless they have reached proportions that aren't possible without steroids - and nobody in the UFC is big enough that I would say they require steroids to get that big.

I don't really feel like getting into a discussion about the finer points of real vs synthetic breasts.

You wanted evidence. Here it is.

Miesha-Tate.jpeg

If you don't consider the case to now be closed, then I don't know what else to say.

You get hate because of the tedious, pesky, mind-numbing, soul-destroying way you argue. Don't go around twisting peoples words.
As has been said in the thread you mention, It was me who did the arguing for you. Don't flatter yourself.

And please, think before you answer to this post. We've had the discussion before about how to be respectful and factual without faking stuff with the big words you like to use.

bang, nailed it.

What do muscles and steroids have to do with breast implants?

I can't look at a fit person and guess they are or aren't on steroids unless they have reached proportions that aren't possible without steroids - and nobody in the UFC is big enough that I would say they require steroids to get that big.

I don't really feel like getting into a discussion about the finer points of real vs synthetic breasts.

You wanted evidence. Here it is.

Miesha-Tate.jpeg

If you don't consider the case to now be closed, then I don't know what else to say.
I'm not saying yes OR no, bro, because at the end of the day, I'm gonna go ahead and treat them ladies with respect. That's what we do where I come from, and that's the end of story. Just giving you suggestions for the future and especially when you plan to raise kids of your own. You gotta give them the example of a how a gentleman acts, dresses, talks, and most importantly how he treats them ladies in his life.

I'm not saying yes OR no, bro, because at the end of the day, I'm gonna go ahead and treat them ladies with respect. That's what we do where I come from, and that's the end of story. Just giving you suggestions for the future and especially when you plan to raise kids of your own. You gotta give them the example of a how a gentleman acts, dresses, talks, and most importantly how he treats them ladies in his life.

I seriously have no clue what to say in response to this condescension.

I seriously have no clue what to say in response to this condescension.
Let me put it this way, bro. If you're having a family dinner with your neighbour and his wife, and this wife happens to be a swimsuit model. You've got your kid there, eating burgers cause I assume you're american. I suggest you NOT to start conversation whether her set of breasts are real or not. I mean, if you don't see, how that's disrespectful and bad example for your son, then I'm willing to give up on you right now, and right here.

Let me put it this way, bro. If you're having a family dinner with your neighbour and his wife, and this wife happens to be a swimsuit model. You've got your kid there, eating burgers cause I assume you're american. I suggest you NOT to start conversation whether her set of breasts are real or not. I mean, if you don't see, how that's disrespectful and bad example for your son, then I'm willing to give up on you right now, and right here.

I'm beyond saving. Best you give up on me now.

Back