Mcgregor looking big

All you do is misquote try and make your stupid points. I never said it was all muscle, nor is it mostly fat.

huh? you talked about losing 17lb in a 3 week time frame by eating less and doing cardio. Do you honestly believe you lost POUNDS of muscles just because you did some cardio?

You are an uneducated fool who probably has a shitty body physique and lost lots of fat for the first time.

As far as bulking goes...
Lets look at facts and science here

"Average Natural MAN: between 0.25 and 0.5 pounds of muscle per week (or about 1-2 pounds of muscle gained per month). Average Natural WOMAN: between 0.12 – 0.25 pounds of muscle per week (or about 0.5-1 pound of muscle gained per month)."

natural man can gain between 0.25~.5 pounds of muscles per week.

So Mcgregor who said he will take time off from training to enjoy Christmas and holidays for the first time in years only came back to train 2~3 weeks ago. Even if we were to assume Mcgregor has incredible genetics and is a person who gains .5 pounds of muscles a week he could've only gained about 1~1.5 lb of muscles.

I really can't believe you've done weightlifting for 20 years and still be this uneducated and delusional about the subject.

huh? you talked about losing 17lb in a 3 week time frame by eating less and doing cardio. Do you honestly believe you lost POUNDS of muscles just because you did some cardio?

You are an uneducated fool who probably has a shitty body physique and lost lots of fat for the first time.

As far as bulking goes...
Lets look at facts and science here

"Average Natural MAN: between 0.25 and 0.5 pounds of muscle per week (or about 1-2 pounds of muscle gained per month). Average Natural WOMAN: between 0.12 – 0.25 pounds of muscle per week (or about 0.5-1 pound of muscle gained per month)."

natural man can gain between 0.25~.5 pounds of muscles per week.

So Mcgregor who said he will take time off from training to enjoy Christmas and holidays for the first time in years only came back to train 2~3 weeks ago. Even if we were to assume Mcgregor has incredible genetics and is a person who gains .5 pounds of muscles a week he could've only gained about 1~1.5 lb of muscles.

I really can't believe you've done weightlifting for 20 years and still be this uneducated and delusional about the subject.

Exactly idiot. I said I lost 17lbs in 3 weeks. I didn't say it was all muscle. Hence you misquoted me. So hard to understand moron? I was lifting heavy and eating a lot - so yes I lost both muscle and some fat. Not much in the way of functional strength though. Funny that.

You haven't put a source for your quote. And it says "average natural man". You clearly don't understand what "average" means. McGregor is hardly average.

You have now increased your timeframe to two to three weeks instead of two weeks. Just because McGregor took "time off" as you put it - does not mean that he did no training at all. Even so, I am sure he could put on 8 lbs of muscle in 3 weeks, as could GSP. As could I and I am not a professional athlete, because I have trained a lot before. Now bear this in mind you simpleton - that is not the case when I have already bulked up. Your body hits a point where it cannot put on more muscle easily. But when I have lost muscle mass that I used to have, I can put it on quite quickly and easily. As can McGregor or GSP.

You have clearly never trained properly or at all. Relevant quote:

Researchers at the University of Oslo have recently shown these newly acquired nuclei are retained during muscle atrophy, caused by inactivity. The debate surrounding how long they stick around remains undecided: one PNASstudy reported a period of 3 months, while the Journal of Physiology found evidence to suggest these new nuclei are never lost; resistance training induces permanent physiological changes to your muscle fibres.

This is why training is easier for the guy toting a dadbod, not the skinny-fat guy who’s never touched a dumbbell. When training is resumed muscles are able to grow rapidly in size because the initial stage of adding nuclei is skipped and, once the nuclei have woken up, they can set about synthesising protein pretty sharpish.

Source: http://www.menshealth.co.uk/building-muscle/what-is-muscle-memory

Another relevant quote:

It’s long been known that retraining muscle is easier than the first time around, but what’s the real story behind “muscle memory?”
If you’ve spent any amount of time lifting weights, taken a break for a bit, and then started back up again, you probably noticed that you seemed to regain strength and size much quicker than the first time around.

Source: http://www.muscleforlife.com/muscle-memory/

I can't believe you keep arguing the same points and try so hard to pretend that you know what you are talking about, but you don't know about muscle memory etc. Don't compare me (or anyone else on here) who has trained hard for 20 years, let alone a professional athlete like McGregor or GSP to your average man who has never trained before.

If you had trained in this manner, you would have experienced yourself how muscle can be reduced and gained.

So instead of calling me fat to try and piss me off (I'm not and it didn't work) and spending so much time on here spouting bullshit from behind a computer screen where you can pretend to be a jock and not a little geek - why don't you get your inexperienced, untrained and lazy ass (and I wouldn't be surprised if you are damn fat) into the gym and do some training and actually learn about what you pretend so hard to know about. Oh...and work on those English skills. Is English your second language?

As always, I win - its pretty hard for me to lose when you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

I am sure he could put on 8 lbs of muscle in 3 weeks

This ends everything you are officially retarded. You can't gain 8lb of muscles in 3 weeks LMAO
how much PURE muscle gain you can gain in 1 month naturally. All the research says 2lb per month on average. Or 25lb per year if you use an effective training program supported by the right diet. Obviously, your age, genetics, bodytype, training experience, and work ethic will affect your gains.
Read more: http://stronglifts.com/how-much-muscle-can-you-gain-in-1-month-naturally/

I knew you were unintelligent but I didn't know you were this clueless about weightlifting.

You won't find any research anywhere suggesting you can gain 8lbs of muscles in 3 weeks naturally LOL

This ends everything you are officially retarded. You can't gain 8lb of muscles in 3 weeks LMAO
how much PURE muscle gain you can gain in 1 month naturally. All the research says 2lb per month on average. Or 25lb per year if you use an effective training program supported by the right diet. Obviously, your age, genetics, bodytype, training experience, and work ethic will affect your gains.
Read more: http://stronglifts.com/how-much-muscle-can-you-gain-in-1-month-naturally/

I knew you were unintelligent but I didn't know you were this clueless about weightlifting.

You won't find any research anywhere suggesting you can gain 8lbs of muscles in 3 weeks naturally LOL

Yawnnnn. Funny, this guy disagrees. Read this idiot. When you have lost previous muscle mass its much easier to put it back on.

http://www.builtlean.com/2011/10/13...d-muscle-5-factors-that-affect-muscle-growth/

Note that he is talking 1 - 2 months to gain 20 lbs. Now that's gotta be pushing the limits of what's possible. But 8lbs in 3 weeks. I can do it, have done it and know many other people who have done more than that...naturally. Again, I will repeat for your dim-witted little mind: this is after losing previous muscle mass, just like Conor and GSP were doing to make their weight classes.

So the point is that where you are building muscle from scratch, with no muscle memory and training hard, it does take a long time. With muscle memory its a different story. You'd be amazed if you'd ever fucking done it.

But then again I am sure the author of that article is wrong/lying, and I am wrong/lying, and GSP is wrong/lying, Conor is wrong/lying, coach Kavanagh is wrong/lying. Everyone is wrong/lying, but your lazy untrained ass is right.

I...win...again.

Keep posting the same crap.

Yawnnnn. Funny, this guy disagrees. Read this idiot. When you have lost previous muscle mass its much easier to put it back on.

http://www.builtlean.com/2011/10/13...d-muscle-5-factors-that-affect-muscle-growth/

Note that he is talking 1 - 2 months to gain 20 lbs. Now that's gotta be pushing the limits of what's possible. But 8lbs in 3 weeks. I can do it, have done it and know many other people who have done more than that...naturally. Again, I will repeat for your dim-witted little mind: this is after losing previous muscle mass, just like Conor and GSP were doing to make their weight classes.

So the point is that where you are building muscle from scratch, with no muscle memory and training hard, it does take a long time. With muscle memory its a different story. You'd be amazed if you'd ever fucking done it.

But then again I am sure the author of that article is wrong/lying, and I am wrong/lying, and GSP is wrong/lying, Conor is wrong/lying, coach Kavanagh is wrong/lying. Everyone is wrong/lying, but your lazy untrained ass is right.

I...win...again.

Keep posting the same crap.
Wow I guess you don't know how to read either. Your article clearly tells you that muscle memory is regaining muscles you've had PREVIOUSLY which eliminates Mcgregor's scenario ENTIRELY idiot since he's bulking UP to move UP a weightclass. His goal is NOT to regain what he lost but to GAIN muscles he NEVER HAD prior.

Gaining 8lbs of muscles in 3 weeks is impossible. Anyone with basic knowledge of weightlifting knows this so for someone like you who has claimed to done weightlifting for "20" years to not know this that's pretty embarrassing LOL

I think this is a scary fight for RDA because we simply have no (recent) data of how Mcgregor will do at 155. What IF he becomes a better version of himself? With TDD and everything...

As an RDA fan, im sweating for sure.

I don't think anyone has moved up in weight and had their TDD improve.

The opposite though has happened multiple times including current Champion Robbie Lawler.

Wow I guess you don't know how to read either. Your article clearly tells you that muscle memory is regaining muscles you've had PREVIOUSLY which eliminates Mcgregor's scenario ENTIRELY idiot since he's bulking UP to move UP a weightclass. His goal is NOT to regain what he lost but to GAIN muscles he NEVER HAD prior.

Gaining 8lbs of muscles in 3 weeks is impossible. Anyone with basic knowledge of weightlifting knows this so for someone like you who has claimed to done weightlifting for "20" years to not know this that's pretty embarrassing LOL

Sigggh, fuck you are dumb. Mcgregor walks around at 175lbs. Of course he had that muscle previously - hell there are pictures of him looking the same size as GSP.

And you claim to know about weight-cutting.

Your pathetic arguments just roll around and around in an inconsistent mess.

And you are clearly a troll. But you do such a shit job of it.

Size threads->projecting->gay->closet->come out.

I know - I'm not bashing him. He makes weight, he makes weight. I'm simply pointing out many of Conor's fans also bash Jones as a HW beating up small LHWs when in truth, Conor cuts more weight than Jones at FW.
but Conor's moving up?

Sigggh, fuck you are dumb. Mcgregor walks around at 175lbs.

No shit Sherlock. This is the SAME weight he was for the Aldo fight... which means.. he weighs the same NOW as he always did... no bulking no nothing LOL

RIP MMA-Aficioretard

You buried your own grave.

I think this is a scary fight for RDA because we simply have no (recent) data of how Mcgregor will do at 155. What IF he becomes a better version of himself? With TDD and everything...

As an RDA fan, im sweating for sure.

Lmao, moving up 10lbs is not going to magicllly make you gain TDD ability.

Even so, I am sure he could put on 8 lbs of muscle in 3 weeks, as could GSP. As could I and I am not a professional athlete, because I have trained a lot before.

GTFO. Delusional people like you are what has made the fitness industry so disgusting.

As the other guy said, the maximum muscle you can gain per month is around 2 pounds. And that is assuming you have good genetics, good work ethic, good hormonal balance, your nutrition is on point, you're resting enough and so forth.

Sigggh, fuck you are dumb. Mcgregor walks around at 175lbs. Of course he had that muscle previously - hell there are pictures of him looking the same size as GSP.

And you claim to know about weight-cutting.

Your pathetic arguments just roll around and around in an inconsistent mess.

And you are clearly a troll. But you do such a shit job of it.

Get a room you 2 no one fucking cares..

No shit Sherlock. This is the SAME weight he was for the Aldo fight... which means.. he weighs the same NOW as he always did... no bulking no nothing LOL

RIP MMA-Aficioretard

You buried your own grave.

"Buried" my own grave. Hahaha. Its "dug your own grave" you moron. And you keep calling me retarded - on that note have some respect for people who actually are, or do yo have no morals aside from being a moron. Its so important to you to win this argument is it? Which you have no chance of doing.

And McGregor does not cut from 175lbs to 145 lbs the day before the weigh-ins you idiot. He reduced muscle mass over the course of his camp (and yes some fat too). Now he can gain it back.

Every time you post, I embarrass you and expose your complete lack of knowledge. Even if you are trying to troll, what's the point if you just keep reinforcing what an idiot you are? You can't even maintain a consistent argument. You really are a massive loser. Must suck to be you.

GTFO. Delusional people like you are what has made the fitness industry so disgusting.

As the other guy said, the maximum muscle you can gain per month is around 2 pounds. And that is assuming you have good genetics, good work ethic, good hormonal balance, your nutrition is on point, you're resting enough and so forth.

Are you bad_k's bf? The "I've never trained crew" \.

Anyone with half a brain knows that you can't gain 17lb of muscles in 3 WEEKS ahahahaha

MMA- Aficionado weight lifted for 20 years and wasn't aware of this basic weightlifting knowledge.

Now that's EMBARASSING LOL

Funny, you care enough to read the posts and to post in return.

Maybe you and bad_k should get a room. People the world with some more morons.
I did read the first couple but Jesus it's like seven post in with the same shit

Back