Mcgregor looking big

Anyone with half a brain knows that you can't gain 17lb of muscles in 3 WEEKS ahahahaha

MMA- Aficionado weight lifted for 20 years and wasn't aware of this basic weightlifting knowledge.

Now that's EMBARASSING LOL

Haha funny. touche - you just want to troll. Go for it if it makes you happy.

"Buried" my own grave. Hahaha. Its "dug your own grave" you moron. And you keep calling me retarded - on that note have some respect for people who actually are, or do yo have no morals aside from being a moron. Its so important to you to win this argument is it? Which you have no chance of doing.

And McGregor does not cut from 175lbs to 145 lbs the day before the weigh-ins you idiot. He reduced muscle mass over the course of his camp (and yes some fat too). Now he can gain it back.

Every time you post, I embarrass you and expose your complete lack of knowledge. Even if you are trying to troll, what's the point if you just keep reinforcing what an idiot you are? You can't even maintain a consistent argument. You really are a massive loser. Must suck to be you.
You are way beyond digging your own grave at this point you've done that in your first post now you are a dead man putting dirt over your coffin AHAH

No shit he can put his weight BACK to 175 like he was before the Aldo fight. Are you really this stupid? The discussion of the pic is whether he looks BIGGER than his previous form before the weight cut and if he actually bulked up preparing to move up.

You basically admitted to Mcgregor not bulking AT ALL. He simply put his weight back on to what he always was before the weightcut. LOL

You are clearly an old man with a brain not functioning properly anymore.

You are way beyond digging your own grave at this point you've done that in your first post now you are a dead man putting dirt over your coffin AHAH

No shit he can put his weight BACK to 175 like he was before the Aldo fight. Are you really this stupid? The discussion of the pic is whether he looks BIGGER than his previous form before the weight cut and if he actually bulked up preparing to move up.

You basically admitted to Mcgregor not bulking AT ALL. He simply put his weight back on to what he always was before the weightcut. LOL

You are clearly an old man with a brain not functioning properly anymore.
Yawnnn. You went too far a few posts ago already. There is no point in arguing with you anymore.

A good troll has a lot more finesse than you. You need to be intelligent to troll properly. You are just stupid with nothing better to do.

Yawnnn. You went too far a few posts ago already. There is no point in arguing with you anymore.

A good troll has a lot more finesse than you. You need to be intelligent to troll properly. You are just stupid with nothing better to do.
I can see that you are a far better troll than me.

You believe you can gain 17lb of muscles in 3 weeks AHAHAH

Say that to anyone at your local gym and they will call you a delusional old man.

I reckon Conor will put on a bit of mass but not the full 10lbs and make the cut as difficult as it is at FW. He wants an easier cut but not so easy that will be too small, gaining about 5lbs of lean muscle is probably a happy middle ground between having an easier weight cut but not giving up too much size.

Lmao, moving up 10lbs is not going to magicllly make you gain TDD ability.
Not magic. Science.

I mean, if you are stronger, then your tdd can improve right? And it's not only 10lbs on fight night

Either way, i hope your right and im wrong.

Not magic. Science.

I mean, if you are stronger, then your tdd can improve right? And it's not only 10lbs on fight night

Either way, i hope your right and im wrong.

Defending tds is more about technique than strength. And it's not like he's gaining that strength and can use it against 145ers, he's gaining that strength against and going In there with fighters who are just as strong and stronger.

Defending tds is more about technique than strength. And it's not like he's gaining that strength and can use it against 145ers, he's gaining that strength against and going In there with fighters who are just as strong and stronger.
Yes. Good point.

Mcg is in trouble, me think

Im too back and forth in this but you just gave me some confidence in my boy RDA

I think this is a scary fight for RDA because we simply have no (recent) data of how Mcgregor will do at 155. What IF he becomes a better version of himself? With TDD and everything...

As an RDA fan, im sweating for sure.
You're way too rational for Sherdog.

Back