PWD 259: No One Crushes More Puss Than Batista

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hard Rock/Nu Metal trend of the late 90s/early 2000s fit perfectly with making great wrestling promos. There are very few songs you can do that with today.

I knew Limp Bizkit and Creed sucked ass at the time, but I'm probably older than you.

People love to shit on Limp Bizkit in hindsight, which is hilarious to me, because at the time everyone was obsessed with them. See people on FB and shit allt he time talking crap about them yet I remember when I'd be at their houses in elementary and middle school and they'd be cranking that shit like no tomorrow. Same thing with Creed, the only one that really deserves the hate they get is Nickleback, they always sucked.

If Fred Durst wasn't the lead man for Limp Bizkit they wouldn't get at much heat as they do. They would probably be seen in the same light as Corey Taylor and Slipknot.

This was the only Nickelback song i've ever liked.

Becky Lunch has been absolutely killing it recently, she's becoming one of the highlights of the show.

I'm such a damn sucker for those voice overs during the intro

You guys really should read that article about Big Show/Hogan/Boxing. its absurd.

I like Savin Me. Deal with it. I could always imagine it as a promo recapping Mania.

What I don't understand is how can KO and others be upset at NXT talent being backstage and goofing off backstage when these motherfuckers on the main event are actively goofing off and playing video games and shit.

Video games = pageviews.

If Tyson Fury can beat Klitschko then I dont see why Big Show couldnt have got his hands on an alphabet belt

Socratic was too busy listening to Ace of Base when you kids were liking your Fred Durst noise.

Blocking people on twitter is how wrestlers these days get over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back