Mcgregoat:"I feel like I can take down them three gold belts before the year ends"

Robbie would absolutely drop Conor like a sack of potatoes. It might be the first in Octagon death! You think a guy the size of Conor can hang in there like Rory or Carlos?

he won't hang in there... because he will knock them out.

Keep dreaming. He stands no chance against Lawler or Condit.
Imagine him fighting Condit though. That guy's chin survived the most powerful punches the division has to offer. It would be a complete war with Condit.

I have a hard time seeing him beat Robbie, at his size. I'll be happy to watch him try, though.

Lawler will be charged with some sort of international crime if he fights Conor.

Imagine him fighting Condit though. That guy's chin survived the most powerful punches the division has to offer. It would be a complete war with Condit.

you mean a complete massacre? Conor will land one thousand punches on condit and condits corner will throw the towel to save the brains of a dying Carlos Condit. Condit is so slow and such a bad boxer that I don't think will land any punch on conor.

WoW? Women's welterweight?

If he beats RDA in one round without any trouble they should just let him fight Robbie at 200 and defend all 3 belts if he wins. We've seen Conor on Salads and Steak. Let's see him on Steak and Cell Tech.

What a time to be alive.

He has a very slight outside chance if they don't make him earn the shots or defend the belts. He'd need to be pretty lucky as well as put on awesome performances.

Condit is one of the easiest matchup in the whole ufc for mcgregor. I will bet my house that Mcgregor will finish him within three minutes.

I knew you were just a troll but this post confirms it.

WoW, WW,LW,FW champion before the end of this year will prove not only that Mcgregor is the mma goat, but also the goat of all combat sports. A three division champion at the same time. I don't think that mma fandom deserves such a fighter.
All it proves to me is he doesn't want anything to do with Frankie

I think someone starts a thread for everything Conor says in the media. Its actually scary.

conor is way too big for FW. we know this. forget about FW. he is an average sized lightweight so him moving up to WW is not unusual it happens all the time.

He'll take down them three gold belts by having to hand them over to the people that wreck him.

Robbie would absolutely drop Conor like a sack of potatoes. It might be the first in Octagon death! You think a guy the size of Conor can hang in there like Rory or Carlos?

bj did and its only 2 or so years since diego was a ww and he was fighting ellenberger when he was on that streak

WoW, WW,LW,FW champion before the end of this year will prove not only that Mcgregor is the mma goat, but also the goat of all combat sports. A three division champion at the same time. I don't think that mma fandom deserves such a fighter.
you must be 16

Back