IT'S OFFICIAL, Dom has Lost his Gotdam Mind, Says he would Rek Conor @ 145

Oh, will all the Cruz bandwagon fans sporting Conor avs turn on him now? Y'all turned on TJ simply because Conor called him a snake in the grass.

I bet we are going to see a lot of Conor avs making, "Rewatched Dillashaw vs Cruz, 48-47 Dilly after watching again" threads.
Hahahahaha so true.

Cruz could decision Conor but I don't know if he could stop the left hand from not landing, I'll wait until Cruz next fight to see how he goes hopefully he can show some of his prime self.

Dude would give Conor a run for his money

This would be awesome. RDA savages Conor, then Cruz steps up and challenges Conor at 145. Hell yea that'd be a better fight than watching RDA have his way with Conor.
Edgar has to wait again after cruz lolz

McGregor finishes him. The trash talk would be amazing though.

I would love to see that fight after RDA, Cruz gets KO'd inside a minute if hes actually brave enough to move up hes never fought anyone with that kind of size, power or reach advantage on him.

Last edited:
Conner would never get close enough to land and if he did Cruz would have him down in an instant.

The more I think of this the more a bad match up I think it is for Conner.

No "smoke" though, Cruz by lopsided UD.
I was thinking this too until I remembered Conor's kicks. Dom doesn't do amazingly with kicks after a while. You're right about the boxing and TDs BUT Conor is long and if he so much as touches Cruz, he'll likely be out. Somewhere in that 5 round fight he'll hit Cruz somewhere. I'd think.

I wouldn't be shocked if either guy won, but the more I factor physical gifts, I'd have to go with Conor as a favourite.

If it were straight boxing I'd favour Dom but even then Conor would have a reasonable chance of landing a blow clean enough to clean Dom's clock, somewhere over 5 rounds. I couldn't count him out even then. He has those gifts.

Why does Cruz say he wouldn't want to do it at lightweight I don't see why it matters hes still fighting the same guy

Fan of both and would LOVE to see this fight. Conor, regardless of your opinion on his personality, is fantastic for the sport. Even if he loses to RDA or were to lose to Cruz, it's awesome just getting to actually see these super fights.

I say book it. This time, after Dom go up to 145 and not put his belt on the line, but have Conor put his. If Conor's talking about fighters being "deserving" of being in the same cage as him, Cruz is the definition of that. Having a guy with that crazy of a story coming back and winning his belt back that he never lost, insane.

He already looked flabby at 135, at 145? Pork city...

Conner would never get close enough to land and if he did Cruz would have him down in an instant.

The more I think of this the more a bad match up I think it is for Conner.

No "smoke" though, Cruz by lopsided UD.

I don't who Conner is but Conor McGregor would demolish Cruz. Too small, too fragile.

Oh, will all the Cruz bandwagon fans sporting Conor avs turn on him now? Y'all turned on TJ simply because Conor called him a snake in the grass.

I bet we are going to see a lot of Conor avs making, "Rewatched Dillashaw vs Cruz, 48-47 Dilly after watching again" threads.

Dillashaw was basically punching air the first 3 rnds. Personally I had it 49-46 Cruz.

413.gif

I actually like this fight. The guy who was all about movement before Conor made it cool. We would get to see how that plays out.
Although I also like that Conor has moved up to face a dude closer to his size. Hats off to the guy for doing that.

I think the size difference and power of Conor would be a problem for Cruz.

I did actually have it 48-47 to Silly Dilly.

Hard to tell how this fight would go. If Cruz can make Conor miss as much as he did against TJ i think he could win a decision.

But if Mcgregor is able to land some decent shot every round. Cruz wont last 25 minutes....

All i know for sure is that you can give the octogon control edge to mcgregor already. Cruz would basicly only turn around the cage trying to counter

Back