Man, I really hope Conor doesn't get popped for da coco

Chitaouri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm really concerned, because that shit looks weird and suspect. I mean can't be more suspect. That shit drug does come to you with sudden wealth and stuff like that. I really wish him well.

El Chapo Jr doesn't get high on his own supply

I'm really concerned, because that shit looks weird and suspect. I mean can't be more suspect. That shit drug does come to you with sudden wealth and stuff like that. I really wish him well.

I agree. It's concerning. In b4 "It takes a lot of energy to be a rockstar."

Coke is fine. He'd be suspended for 5 years if he smoked a joint though.

Holy shit...i watched the presser but didnt notice this. is this a loop or legit? Everyone is joking but damn thats incriminating

Lol there was a time on sherdog where you would have gotten banned for fighter bashing, simply by suggesting they may be on da coco

Lol there was a time on sherdog where you would have gotten banned for fighter bashing, simply by suggesting they may be on da coco

I mean normally i would agree but you dont think this looks even slightly weird? I really hope its just jitters or something

Only Betty Ford can save him now.

Holy shit...i watched the presser but didnt notice this. is this a loop or legit? Everyone is joking but damn thats incriminating
I've never used coke, how incriminating exactly is this?

There's a chance this could be some Ido portal zen/relaxation bullshit.

Back