Man, I really hope Conor doesn't get popped for da coco

I'm really concerned, because that shit looks weird and suspect. I mean can't be more suspect. That shit drug does come to you with sudden wealth and stuff like that. I really wish him well.

The same way you wished Jones well? Why didnt people carte about Jones? Funny that.

He can do all the coke he wants as long as he's not in competition.

That dimspace guy claimed that the NAC is going to add it to the banned out of comp list. That guy always seems to be up on the forefront of PED info.

He's out of competition.

Btw, crack > coke, imo.
4018619-kurt+angle.jpg

I mean normally i would agree but you dont think this looks even slightly weird? I really hope its just jitters or something
I thought it was weird, I was just pointing out the fact of what Sherdog used to be like to now ^_^

I would say that it is strange but I mean i've seen people with add and excited people act that way too
If he was rubbing his nose and shit I would be like "Ahhhhhhhh okay then"

But I mean... hes an mma fighter, 110% adrenaline junkie, sitting there in a chair answering dumb ass questions for 3 years straight PROBABLY gets to you.
Especially if you have ADD or just in general are a uppity person or your used to exherting your body so much that sitting down for a few hours doesn't bode well with your body.

my brother is 29, never done cocain in his life but come opening morning for deer season and a cup of coffee in him, you would swear the guy was on some tweaker shit due to the excitement paired with the caffeine rush lol

I've never used coke, how incriminating exactly is this?

There's a chance this could be some Ido portal zen/relaxation bullshit.

Never used it myself but I was around it a lot in college. There was always the one guy who showed up to the party with it. These are pretty much the exact mannerisms someone whose coked up has. I dont want to fighter bash. Die hard connor fan so im hoping its ido portal/relaxation zen bullshit like you said

I'm really concerned, because that shit looks weird and suspect. I mean can't be more suspect. That shit drug does come to you with sudden wealth and stuff like that. I really wish him well.

He's smart. He won't get popped for anything he's taking. He will be the bigger fighter when he steps into the octagon with RDA and he will still pass all the tests… No worries ;)

I thought it was weird, I was just pointing out the fact of what Sherdog used to be like to now ^_^

I would say that it is strange but I mean i've seen people with add and excited people act that way too
If he was rubbing his nose and shit I would be like "Ahhhhhhhh okay then"

But I mean... hes an mma fighter, 110% adrenaline junkie, sitting there in a chair answering dumb ass questions for 3 years straight PROBABLY gets to you.
Especially if you have ADD or just in general are a uppity person or your used to exherting your body so much that sitting down for a few hours doesn't bode well with your body.

my brother is 29, never done cocain in his life but come opening morning for deer season and a cup of coffee in him, you would swear the guy was on some tweaker shit due to the excitement paired with the caffeine rush lol

Hmm good points. Ill hope for the best lol

Conor's whole demeanor during that press conference was pretty off the wall, even for Conor. It was cranked up a couple notches to say the least. Let's hope there's another explanation as to why. He was a half hour late to the presser as well and Conor's never late. If he pops then that'll be a different story but so far he's passed all of his tests in competition and out of competition.

Holy shit...i watched the presser but didnt notice this. is this a loop or legit? Everyone is joking but damn thats incriminating
It's not a loop but some people have claimed that it occurred when White was administering a verbal slapdown on Mcgregor and think that's it's actually Mcgregor wanting to fire back at Dana, but using self-restraint instead.

This is what happens when Conor snorts his own ego.

It's not a loop but some people have claimed that it occurred when White was administering a verbal slapdown on Mcgregor and think that's it's actually Mcgregor wanting to fire back at Dana, but using self-restraint instead.

what did Dana say that you consider a slapdown?

That doesn't look good. Though it looks worse when you take out the fact he was responding to what Dana was saying re: his belt not being on the table.

He's always been fidgety and nervy during these things, but it's the way he looks down the camera during this interview that suggests he was not "All there"

I've never used coke, how incriminating exactly is this?

There's a chance this could be some Ido portal zen/relaxation bullshit.

No chance man. If you've been around people who have done or have done it, you know the look. Honestly, as long as he is doing moderate amounts once in a while it's no big deal... which seems to be the case but who knows.

He can do all the coke he wants as long as he's not in competition.

except nevada are adding coke and all other stimulants to the banned at all times list.

anyway, kinda bored with people assuming that everyone with adhd is on cocaine. some of us are just naturally excited and dont know when to shut up

He can just go to the rehab Jones went to. I hear they get shit done pretty quick...

How is accusing a fighter of illicit drug use not dubs? He's never tested positive and I don't see how his behavior has changed. If anything he looks more calm than the Aldo pressers.

Back