Man, I really hope Conor doesn't get popped for da coco

IDK. Looks to me more like someone trying to get attention while other people are speaking. If the question isn't to RDA, then he doesn't have a reason to interrupt.

So is this the new thing on Sherdog?

Rip shitty little MMA-related videos and put them on Dailymotion with ads attached, then spam them all over the forum?

except nevada are adding coke and all other stimulants to the banned at all times list.

anyway, kinda bored with people assuming that everyone with adhd is on cocaine. some of us are just naturally excited and dont know when to shut up
Annoying little fucks

Why?

Not even USADA does that, right?

So is this the new thing on Sherdog?

Rip shitty little MMA-related videos and put them on Dailymotion with ads attached, then spam them all over the forum?
It's, what I believe, the same fucking guy with different accounts spamming this shit

That dimspace guy claimed that the NAC is going to add it to the banned out of comp list. That guy always seems to be up on the forefront of PED info.

Just to clarify on this, this is from the NSAC proposals.

Betv7sS.png

the full S6 Stimulant list

Stimulants include:
a: Non-Specified Stimulants:
  • adrafinil
  • amfepramone
  • amfetamine
  • amfetaminil
  • amiphenazole
  • benfluorex
  • benzylpiperazine
  • bromantan
  • clobenzorex
  • cocaine
  • cropropamide
  • crotetamide
  • fencamine
  • fenetylline
  • fenfluramine
  • fenproporex
  • fonturacetam [4-phenylpiracetam (carphedon)]
  • furfenorex
  • mefenorex
  • mephentermine
  • mesocarb
  • metamfetamine (d-)
  • modafinil
  • norfenfluramine
  • phendimetrazine
  • p-methylamphetamine
  • phentermine
  • prenylamine
  • prolintane.
A stimulant not expressly listed in this section is a Specified Substance.

b: Specified Stimulants
Including, but not limited to:

• benzfetamine
  • cathine**
  • cathinone and its analogues e.g. mephedrone, methedrone, α- pyrrolidinovalerophenone
  • dimethylamphetamine
  • ephedrine***
  • epinephrine**** (adrenaline)
  • etamivan
  • etilamfetamine
  • etilefrine
  • famprofazone
  • fenbutrazate
  • fencamfamin
  • heptaminol
  • hydroxyamfetamine (parahydroxyamphetamine)
  • isometheptene
  • levmetamfetamine
  • meclofenoxate
  • methylenedioxymethamphetamine
  • methylephedrine***
  • methylhexaneamine (dimethylpentylamine)
  • methylphenidate
  • nikethamide
  • norfenefrine
  • octopamine
  • oxilofrine (methylsynephrine)
  • pemoline
  • pentetrazol
  • phenethylamine and its derivatives;
  • phenmetrazine
  • phenpromethamine
  • propylhexedrine
  • pseudoephedrine*****
  • selegiline
  • sibutramine
  • strychnine
  • tenamfetamine (methylenedioxyamphetamine)
  • tuaminoheptane
and other substances with a similar chemical structure or similar biological effect(s).

Except:

• clonidine
  • Imidazole derivatives for topical/ophthalmic use and those stimulants included in the 2016 Monitoring Program*.
* Bupropion, caffeine, nicotine, phenylephrine, phenylpropanolamine, pipradol and synephrine: These substances are included in the 2016 Monitoring Program, and are not considered Prohibited Substances.

** Cathine: Prohibited when its concentration in urine is greater than 5 micrograms per milliliter.

*** Ephedrine and methylephedrine: Prohibited when the concentration of either in urine is greater than 10 micrograms per milliliter.

**** Epinephrine (adrenaline): Not prohibited in local administration e.g. nasal, ophthalmologic, or co-administration with local anaesthetic agents.

***** Pseudoephedrine: Prohibited when its concentration in urine is greater than 150 micrograms per milliliter.

However, I think NSAC will have huge problems with this.

Lets say im a conscientious UFC athlete, im looking at a medication (or a drug) because im not sure if its banned..

So I phone USADA, or even easier, I go to the globaldro database that USADA recommend.

x1SFqxU.png

And I put in the product im considering using, we shall test it with Cocaine but it could equally be a cold medicine with ephedrine in it, or benfluorex, it could even be an off the shelf energy product from a leading well known energy/fitness supplement supplier.

J8Mw3mk.png

And what does it tell me...

uXVkTPB.png

Cool, im good to take that cold medication, the energy supplement etc out of competition. Ive done my due dilligence, Ive checked with USADA, ive checked on globalDRO

And then NSAC charge me with a doping offence?

Take another example. I go to a well know store for supplements. Among the items I buy is a product for energy etc. I go through the ingredients and one by one check them all on globaldro to make sure theres no hidden steroids etc.

One ingredient shows up, methylpehethylamine, a pretty common thing that appears in a lot of off the shelf products.

But not to worry, again, GlobalDRO/USADA say banned in competition but im fine to take it in training etc, just remember to stop about a week before the fight...

HP0nqGW.png

Done by due dilligence, checked everything im taking...

And then NSAC charge me with a doping offence?

I think Nevada will have massive issues with adding S5 and S6 to the banned at all times list, especially when USADA are making such a big deal with athletes "check your supplements, use globaldro etc to check them"

Last edited:
He looks like either he is doing that or he's insecure.
hiding behind an act.

Lol there was a time on sherdog where you would have gotten banned for fighter bashing, simply by suggesting they may be on da coco
So you can fighter bash now sweet:D
The king is probably twinkin then

He does this every time he gets in a verbal altercation, since day one.

The guy's been hyperactive since the first time he appeared infront of a camera. Was he doing coke back then too when he didn't even own his own fucking car? People around here are fucking retarded.

Didn't affect the Iceman until it really affected the Iceman.

he maybe naturally hyper but he was a mess at the last presser

He's just doing his Ido Portal movement training while sitting down. Not wasting any time.

Just to clarify on this, this is from the NSAC proposals.

l have massive issues with adding S5 and S6 to the banned at all times list, especially when USADA are making such a big deal with athletes "check your supplements, use globaldro etc to check them"

S5 (diuretics) is already on the WADA banned at all times list, as most of them are masking agents. It's sort of hilarious that NAC doesn't know this. S6 (stimulants) are on the in-competition list only. I agree that adding s6 will only lead to confusion and fuck ups though. I doubt USADA will test for them on random tests, though, so the NAC may have fun enforcing it unless they also want to do random OOC tests.

http://list.wada-ama.org/prohibited-all-times/prohibited-substances/
http://list.wada-ama.org/prohibited-in-competition/prohibited-substances/

That fine El Chapo coke

Lmao i was like why the fuck do i know the lyrics of this song without even knowing spanish haha.. Realised i been listening to that shit for 2 years on GTA :D Narcocorridos are some dark shit. I love it

Back