Hendrick's caught at McDonald's IN COLLEGE. Coaches not happy.

Coffee79

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"I order a Big Mac, large fries, and a Dr. Pepper. I look back and coach is standing there and he says, "What are you doing here ?!" And I say, "Getting a salad." And as soon I said that, they bring out the Big Mac."

My take - I don't get why Hendricks can't put it down ? He's like a crack addict with bad food. As am I - but he's a professional cage fighter. Makes me wonder how seriously he takes the fight game given all the weight cutting issues he has had. I know it's just "one meal," but come on !

Last edited:
well, then hopefully he has a really bad weight cut and Wonderboy wins by 2nd round ko over a very exhausted Hendricks

I love it... he gets busted, and tries to hide it. Then tells the story on camera. I know he's had post secondary education. He's not too fucking smart, though.

EDIT... Oh oh college... is that when that happened ? Well if so, it proves he's a lifelong abuser of junk food. And judging from his latest pics. He hasn't kicked the habit.

McDonalds of all places. He must be pretty desperate.

What do you jerks expect!?! What a bunch of assholes, seriously.

We've got 20 threads on the steakhouse closing - you guys know he has nowhere to get food now - and you're going to bag on the champ for having a decent burger to keep his energy up while in training? It's like you guys just want Bigg Rigg to lose all the time.

Atrocious behaviour from around 70% of you bozos.

Last edited:
Move up to 205 and eat all the big macs you want.

"I order a Big Mac, large fries, and a Dr. Pepper. I look back and coach is standing there and he says, "What are you doing here ?!" And I say, "Getting a salad." And as soon I said that, they bring out the Big Mac."

My take - I don't get why Hendricks can't put it down ? He's like a crack addict with bad food. As am I - but he's a professional cage fighter. Makes me wonder how seriously he takes the fight game given all the weight cutting issues he has had. I know it's just "one meal," but come on !

The amount of times this guy has been busted for burgers you'd figure that they'd just feed him sliders during training at this point because he's still on dem burgers.

That happened long time ago.. He's just telling the story.

If you're gonna go off the handle, why pick fucking McDonald's?

I don't get why people viciously hate the dude. I met him before and he couldn't had been nicer. Also gave my nephew an autograph

I don't get why people viciously hate the dude. I met him before and he couldn't had been nicer. Also gave my nephew an autograph

I think it was the 70% thing, followed by a string of fights where he did a lot of wall stalling. Before the GSP fight he was pretty well liked.

Are the commissions testing for burgers now? Fuck testing hot for apple pies!

I think it was the 70% thing, followed by a string of fights where he did a lot of wall stalling. Before the GSP fight he was pretty well liked.
Hendrick vs gap. Hendricks vs los. Two amazing fights,even if you don't agree with the score cards

Gsp

Back