• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Carwin still salty about Brock

In the Streets he would've stomped him when he was in the fetal position.

Na. When you're about to be stomped, you have more opportunity to get up esp against a cage. Chestner was moving the whole time kicking him off etc... Brock's raw, he would've just bear smashed him, kicked him in his dick and bit his nose off.

Jealousy is a stinky cologne. I guess I'd be salty too if I had to go back to a 9 to 5 after almost being the champ.

You don't know that, what we know is that Brock wasn't saved by the bell, he took everything Carwin had and was able to stand up and choke Carwin. So technically in the streets Carwin would have died.

was about to respond but I've been beaten to it, the below post sums up the reality of the situation.

Agreed. Carwin was robbed. It's also the reason he gassed. He was putting everything into those punches thinking the ref was reasonable and was going to stop the fight.

I thought I was pretty funny too.

People get way too upset on the Internet about the smallest little things because all they have in their worthless lives are the meaningless things they find on the Internet to bitch about.

Because, you know, if someone is big and strong, then they can't be smart.

Pretty much. It's basically a fact, just as it's a fact that if you're small and weak, you're definitely smart.

Ok pathetic haters here's a dose of reality for you. There was never one length of time when Shane was on top and throwing that Brock wasn't either covering up and defending himself, moving out of the way, grasping Carwin or striking back with kicks or punches. If it had been stopped it would have been an early stoppage. Brock haters are just salty because they started barring up when Carwin was on top, praying the ref would stop it but it didn't happen and Brock came back to defend his HW title and finish the previously undefeated Carwin.

Watch the fight again, then grow up, wipe your tears and face reality chumps:

Agreed. Carwin was robbed. It's also the reason he gassed. He was putting everything into those punches thinking the ref was reasonable and was going to stop the fight.
How the fuck do you get robbed if you get tapped out a round later? Obviously brock was intelligently defending himself or he wouldn't have been conscious to choke Carwin out. What a dumb logic is that?

Shane Carwin was an electrical engineer prior to becoming a fighter, I believe...

An electrical engineer is an electrician. Carwin has two bachelor degrees in mining and enviro tech.

Any competent ref would've stopped it thats why.

In the streets, brock would've gotten stomped in the head.
The fight shouldn't have been stopped since Carwin was mostly hitting Brock's arms, it wasn't like Weidman vs Rockhold were Rockhold was actually picking his shots and landing them.

And what does Carwin fighting Brock in the streets have to do with anything?

Brock seems plenty intelligent to me. He chose making millions in WWE working a limited schedule instead tearing his body up in the UFC. What are you up to Shane?

Good for Shane--tweeter was correct.Have watched thst fight many times and still find myself ,everytime,saying wtf in that first round..,,,,,.,,should've been stopped

um,maybe shane is joking.
Nope he's always been salty about this loss. When he retired and they said Brock was coming back (can't remember the event) he said "I'll fight the bitch" or something even though carwin had retired lol....

Back