Carwin still salty about Brock

People don't realize that Shane had the worst height cut of his career leading into that fight.

I'm actually surprised to read. It's a bit of a cheap shot; Carwin is usually a class act, and stays above the fray. It was probably done in humorous spirit, though.

Lesnar-subs-Carwin.gif

You can feel Carwin's pain. He has to live with that agony forever. Brock was a winner, Carwin was a loser. Carwin was like D2 or D3, Brock was a D1 champion. Brock was a UFC champion, Carwin was not. When Carwin was forced into retirement from his $40K-$60K per year fighting career, probably from injuries accruing from a lifetime of steroid abuse, he went back to a 9-5 job that pays $60K per year. When Brock retired from his $100+K fighting career, he went back to his multi-million dollar acting career. Brock is a winner. Carwin is a loser.

It's funny to me that Carwin thinks so often about Brock. I remember seeing an interview (TMZ?) when Brock was asked about fighting "Shane" again, he was confused (probably thinking of McMahon), and when the reported said "Carwin," he smiled and had an oh-that-guy moment.

That's the difference between gold medalists and silver medalists. If you are a gold medalists, you don't remember names and faces, but the loser never forgets you.

Brock Lesnar still beat a juiced up Carwin. How does he like THAT?

You can feel Carwin's pain. He has to live with that agony forever. Brock was a winner, Carwin was a loser. Carwin was like D2 or D3, Brock was a D1 champion. Brock was a UFC champion, Carwin was not. When Carwin was forced into retirement from his $40K-$60K per year fighting career, probably from injuries accruing from a lifetime of steroid abuse, he went back to a 9-5 job that pays $60K per year. When Brock retired from his $100+K fighting career, he went back to his multi-million dollar acting career. Brock is a winner. Carwin is a loser.

It's funny to me that Carwin thinks so often about Brock. I remember seeing an interview (TMZ?) when Brock was asked about fighting "Shane" again, he was confused (probably thinking of McMahon), and when the reported said "Carwin," he smiled and had an oh-that-guy moment.

That's the difference between gold medalists and silver medalists. If you are a gold medalists, you don't remember names and faces, but the loser never forgets you.
Like what Conor said losers focus on winners, winners focus on winning.

Now Carwin isnt a faliure in life, he accomplished much, from schooling to a fighting career but he just wasnt the best at it, nothing to be ashamed of, he kinda needs to accept it though, you think Conor thinks constantly about losing to duffy?

lol @ "b-b-b-b-but in teh streets Carwin would be the real champion!!! :( "

Brock should buy every house on Shane Carwin's block and evict Shane, his family, and all his neighbors.

So being a winner or a loser depends on how much money you win? :)

How are people misinterpreting this so bad? It was a light-hearted joke. Doesn't sound salty, he just sounds like he's poking fun at someone that used to get hit in the head for a living.

That fight would have been stopped 90% of the time. Also Carwin beats Lesnar 9 out of 10 times. Of course none of that matters seeing as how Lesnar walked away with the strap that day.

Brock fans are pretty sensitive.

fyi Carwin worked as an Engineer while competing as the baddest man on the planet.

While i massively respect working a real job while competing at the highest level you do have to wonder where he would gave gone if he trained full time.

Paris hilton and kim Kardashian > Albert Einstein and black science dude.

Einstein humped Marylin Monroe who is > Kim Kardashian and defo > Paris Hilton.

Black science dude?

An electrical engineer is an electrician. Carwin has two bachelor degrees in mining and enviro tech.

LOL an electrical engineer is NOT an electrician, An electrician goes to a trade school college usually. An EE is one of the toughest engineering programs. They have to take some of the highest level classes in Physics and advanced Calculus, not that business major crap.
One wires buildings, the other works in an office designing electronic devices.

Last edited:
Back