Option to 'like' posts went away... what gives?

What to do with the like button?

• Total voters
I don't get why the like button was removed anyway. Even if it was not needed or similar to Facebook, did it actually have any negative effect in some way? Did it cost money?

I really, really liked the like button. I saw it was gone and thought I was logged out and thought non-users just couldn't like

Very disappointed to realize it's been removed.

What was the reason? According to the poll most enjoy it

I'd rather have both "Like" and "Dislike" buttons, but in general "Like" button was useful (helping to avoid "This" comments as well as showing appreciation).

This exactly here (and see how annoying it is now to express my support of another's well made point?)

Not the dislike button, but the rest of it

Was against it before I was for it.
It was making people nicer.
I was 20% less of an asshole with the like button.
Still made me mostly asshole, but hey

This is all part of a scheme to thin out the herd. Population control. Then comes a New Sherbro Order. somehow this is connected to the Pope, Lady Gaga, and all of the Conor/Sage/Ronda/Fight Pass threads.

Edit
Oh shit, I just made myself a target for a bath tub heart attack. But I refuse to use the delete function.

wat, is this serious, el chapo was banned?

why

glad at least we have his son, el chapo jr aboard @El Chapo Jr

If this is your way of humoring yourselves by torturing me and taking away my ability to "like" posts, consider yourselves victorious.

But, if you even have the slightest inkling of taking away the likes that I have earned, Be Prepared.
I will die before I let that fucking happen.

the eggplant will salute other pigeons
I jabbed my finger on my phone's screen where the like button used to be :(

I'm so invested in the like button I'm considering ending it all.

And by ending it all, I mean to destroy the Universe.

If this is your way of humoring yourselves by torturing me and taking away my ability to "like" posts, consider yourselves victorious.

But, if you even have the slightest inkling of taking away the likes that I have earned, Be Prepared.
I will die before I let that fucking happen.

the eggplant will salute other pigeons
I really really want to like this post.
i would like to like too, my friend

The biggest thread in the support section is in support of the like feature. Looks like the forum has spoken.

Bring back the like button

It made sherdog a little less terrible

Also why was el chapo banned? He was actually funny.

The biggest thread in the support section is in support of the like feature. Looks like the forum has spoken.

This

plus juan

Agree

What I'm trying to say is I like your post

Count me in with the bring back the like button group . . . not sure who got butt hurt over it, but it actually added something to the site.

Back