Rda possibly injured and out of mcgoat fight

What sense does it make to give it to Cowboy. He just got starched by RDA and by chance that he beats McGregor what then? He will get another title shot? It has to be Nate. Please let it be Nate. The week build up would be worth it alone.
I'm thinking so too. This blows because if Conor losses than the RDA fight becomes less meaningful or might not even happen at all.

Conor haters will love this. Another "2 week camp" excuse in the bag for his next victim.

He fought Mendez for interim also, this is the same situation.

it isn't. it's a little close to being almost a little close but no, Aldo has pulled out of many more fights than RDA and they were title fights. I can't count how many times Aldo backed out of title fights. I lost track.

Please be diaz for the interim! Fuck cerrone, i love him but he needs to never get a title shot again. He cant beat top guys, and gets finished and quits.

Not too impressed with Cerrone after his last fight. Diaz will get smashed. A guy who doesn't mind getting hit in the face is not the type of guy who's going to beat Conor.
Conor doesn't mind getting hit in the face too. I think it might be very interesting fight,Nate has solid chin,Conor won't KO him that easily if you think that. It would be a brutal dog fight,would totally pay to see that.

So will they do an interim title? Would a non title Conor fight headline over Holm/Tate? The idea of Cerrone or Nate as an interim title holder doesn't sound appealing.

What happens to the Featherweight title? One more reason this was a stupid idea, is Conor going to fight RDA or Frankie at UFC 200?

Aldo wanted Mendes to beat Conor but eventually got KOed in 13 seconds. Dos Anjos is scared and is pulling out, taking advantage of the fact that Mcgregor doesn't back down from any fight.

Good thing is, whoever they give to Connor, is going to get KO'd. I see both Cerrone and Diaz unconscious.

Conor doesn't mind getting hit the face too. I think it might be very interesting fight,Nate has solid chin,Conor won't KO him that easily if you think that. It would be a brutal dog fight,would totally pay to see that.
Diaz cant take that left hand... He might hang with Conor 2 minutes but then Conor sends him into oblivion with straight left.,

just-fuck-everything_o_610689.gif

For fuck sake how?? Didn't he finish his camp like 5 days ago????

Short notice Aldo? Frankie? Please let it be Frankie.

Or Cerrone, he took zero damage on Sunday and had a full camp. Just needs to cut some weight and he is fine.

I remember Aldo saying he wanted to break his feet before the Conor fight. RDA actually followed through.

Back