Rda possibly injured and out of mcgoat fight

Just 15 hours ago he posted this tweet, SO how was he able to break his foot within this 15 hours. As far as my conformation his fight camp is over.

He broke his foot tweeting that.

I get if but UFC is not working that way. It will be for interim title you'll see. They will not put Holly as main event and Conor as co-main, no way. They will give him title fight.

One little hiccup in your plan. Who gets to fight for an interim belt? You think they risk Nate or Cerrone being the interim champion and next up for the championship fight against RDA? That's a HUGE gamble unless you can put one of your top contenders in the fight against McGregor for the interim and that means not Nate and not Cerrone.

You can break bones while not training at all. Trust me, I've done it lol. Maybe he just slipped and turned his ankle while walking to his car or something. Shit happens. If it was a training injury then it will be interesting to find out when it happened.

Of course, anything is possible. Maybe even piano fell from building and crushed his foot. But most likely he injured it during training.

Is this the first time RDA pulls out?

In grand scheme this is actually good for UFC if RDA can recover for UFC 200.

Absurd. Conor has exactly 0 title defenses and you think he should never fight a non-title fight again. Put the gdamn pipe down.
He won his title at 145, has not lost it and negotiated a title fight at 155. I never said he shouldn't fight ever again......I said he should not be in non title fights, as in at this moment, while he holds a belt and fighting cerrone does nothing for him.

Aldo, Werdum and now RDA. Can't the Brazillian champs just man up?! It's the third time now and all three have been on very short notice

If he can't defend within 365 Of tthe last time we need interim champion.

Fuck RDA for being a dumb ass and missing the big pay day. Fuck him for being such a dumb ass I really liked his chances too.

He's not going to be out more than 365, probably 2-4 months is it. That's why I say interim belt makes no sense, if the UFC does than then its just a gimmick.

latest

One little hiccup in your plan. Who gets to fight for an interim belt? You think they risk Nate or Cerrone being the interim champion and next up for the championship fight against RDA? That's a HUGE gamble unless you can put one of your top contenders in the fight against McGregor for the interim and that means not Nate and not Cerrone.

Aldo vs Conor for interim 155 belt.
:p

Suspicious in what way? You can't fake a broken foot to get out of your contractual obligations. This will be checked out by doctors and you may even see the x-ray if its a bad break.
If his training camp was done, how would he have broken his foot? If it was broken earlier, why not reveal it sooner so they can have more time to find a different opponent. The timing is just weird to me.

You are more brave than me, i thought i was safe after he finished the camp. Two months ago i would give this fight a 50/50 chance of going through. Keep the invite open and just watch an old pride GP.
Nah, i'ma go with my Mrs an her family an feed the lions down Kent, fk it

Of course, anything is possible. Maybe even piano fell from building and crushed his foot. But most likely he injured it during training.

Is this the first time RDA pulls out?

In grand scheme this is actually good for UFC if RDA can recover for UFC 200.

Depends on the severity of the break. I broke my foot once and it only required a cast for 6 weeks or 8 weeks, can't remember which. If he broke it bad and needs surgery then it might be a 6 month recovery but if its not bad then yea, you're talking a couple months then he should be pretty healed up.

Aldo vs Conor for interim 155 belt.
:p

That would be awesome but Aldo doesn't have time to put on the weight to make the fight. El CooCoo and Khabib are already booked, so the choices are limited. Cerrone might take the fight for the money but its brings up the interesting fact that McGregor keeps getting to fight these contenders on 2 weeks notice. Mendes, and now maybe Cerrone. McGregor gets full camp of training, the guy that steps in gets a couple weeks to show up. People will argue that it doesn't make a difference since McGregor was training for a different fighter but the truth is full camp > 2 weeks notice no matter how you slice it. So McGregor probably continues to look impressive while fighting guys that get short notice to step in.

I'm relaxed about an interim belt. While I think McGregor beats both Nate and Cerrone, I think Nate would put up a better fight and run up. Cerrone (and I'm a fan of his since the WEC days) has shown he can struggle when under pressure from shirt talking.

If his training camp was done, how would he have broken his foot? If it was broken earlier, why not reveal it sooner so they can have more time to find a different opponent. The timing is just weird to me.

People break bones getting out of the shower man. I don't know if he broke it training or just had something unfortunate happen.

This and brazilian football players are why I really don't like Brazil. RDA probably got the zika virus and is covering it up with a fake injury

Back