Rda possibly injured and out of mcgoat fight

That would be awesome but Aldo doesn't have time to put on the weight to make the fight. El CooCoo and Khabib are already booked, so the choices are limited.

They could pull either Khabib or El Cucuy off and put him against Conor. It's not like Fox can't change their ad plans for UFC on Fox 19. Maybe Pettis or Alvarez? Might be too quick if a turnaround for either especially if either got a medical suspension.

Last edited:
Well this sucks....
How do you break your foot 2 weeks before your biggest fight/payday? I really hope it's not true because there is a good chance no fight happens at all :(

They could pull either Khabib or El Cucuy off and put him against Conor. It's not like Fox can't change their ad plans for UFC on Fox 19. Maybe Pettis or Alvarez? Might be too quick if a turnaround for either especially if either git a medical suspension.

El Cucuy vis Conor would be so awesome.

I'd say at this point you can't have Conor on the card.

Just give Conor the title now :)

Or better yet, lets not. I would have preferred to see the fight but I'm alright knowing that McGregor's 155 title aspirations just got derailed for a while. Make him go back to 145 for Frankie.

calling it now.... PUSSSSSSIEEESSSS in this game. What a bitch move....... haha oh well its for interim belt now

See, here we fucking go again...no matter who Conor fights now all the haters are just going to blame him winning on a short camp for his opponent...unless he fights Cerrone who just had a fight that he skated through without a scratch on him. Actually hoping for a Cerrone fight for this very reason, now that I think about it. This sucks.

Wouldn't be surprised if Frankie got this fight at 55

God damn it I'm so sick of Mcgregors opponents constantly getting hurt or whatever excuse.... I 100% believe RDA but it's just driving me insane. It's like a running joke with Conors opponents.

I am sure Dana is delighted he didnt go crazy this time on marketing and promotion.

sucks so much. Broken foot is no joke either, its not a short term thing.. he will be out for a while, he will have to have surgery.

See, here we fucking go again...no matter who Conor fights now all the haters are just going to blame him winning on a short camp for his opponent...unless he fights Cerrone who just had a fight that he skated through without a scratch on him. Actually hoping for a Cerrone fight for this very reason, now that I think about it. This sucks.
man I must have seen a completely different fight .... Oliveira definitely landed some good shots, mostly to the body.

Or better yet, lets not. I would have preferred to see the fight but I'm alright knowing that McGregor's 155 title aspirations just got derailed for a while. Make him go back to 145 for Frankie.

Frankie's injured and McGregor can't make the weight.

Apparently Frankie is hurt too, so he's not available

Cerrone said he was 186 in the cage for his WW fight. how will he cut 31 Ibs on only 11 days notice?. he will have no energy and strength, its too much

Back