Rda possibly injured and out of mcgoat fight

Are McGregor fans claiming RDA is faking and ducking, and demanding to be shown an x-ray that they will only claim to be fake?

People break bones getting out of the shower man. I don't know if he broke it training or just had something unfortunate happen.
That's true but just getting sick of all these injuries ruining fights.

That would be awesome but Aldo doesn't have time to put on the weight to make the fight. El CooCoo and Khabib are already booked, so the choices are limited. Cerrone might take the fight for the money but its brings up the interesting fact that McGregor keeps getting to fight these contenders on 2 weeks notice. Mendes, and now maybe Cerrone. McGregor gets full camp of training, the guy that steps in gets a couple weeks to show up. People will argue that it doesn't make a difference since McGregor was training for a different fighter but the truth is full camp > 2 weeks notice no matter how you slice it. So McGregor probably continues to look impressive while fighting guys that get short notice to step in.
What about the fighters with normal training camps and Aldo with an extended year and a half training camp ? - bare in mind that McG had a weight cut, fight and clear injuries from said fight....
I'm guessing they were just bums and Mendes has been his only true challenger ?

That's true but just getting sick of all these injuries ruining fights.

I think its the nature of MMA. With something like boxing, a fighter gets in the ring, does some sparring, hits the speed bag for a while, goes running, jumps rope, etc. In MMA they are training the entire body in different disciplines of martial arts for both stand up and grappling. I don't think there is much of a way to stop the injuries. Some fighters don't seem to get injured, while others are very prone to it.

Maybe he will fight Frankie with no gas tank. Would look like the Mendes fight. Can Cowboy make the cut in time?

What about the fighters with normal training camps and Aldo with an extended year and a half training camp ? - bare in mind that McG had a weight cut, fight and clear injuries from said fight....
I'm guessing they were just bums and Mendes has been his only true challenger ?

You are too defensive. I openly will tell you I hate McGregor but he has a great straight left hand. Beating guys on 2 weeks notice doesn't do it for me though. He beat Mendes on 3 weeks notice and now lets say he beats Cerrone on 2 weeks notice. That means 2 of his last 3 fights were against guys who had no training camp. It is not compelling in any way.

UFC 196 media call is apparently tomorrow lol.

One little hiccup in your plan. Who gets to fight for an interim belt? You think they risk Nate or Cerrone being the interim champion and next up for the championship fight against RDA? That's a HUGE gamble unless you can put one of your top contenders in the fight against McGregor for the interim and that means not Nate and not Cerrone.
They gambled on Chad, they'll do the same with Cerrone or Diaz.

Hey UFC, i made your new promo poster for 196
1.jpg

Just noticed RDA has really big fucking ears (since i had to black em out)

Heard Anderson is planning on pulling out too

Horrible news to lose one of the biggest fights of the year. If Conor's choices are between Nate and Cerrone the safer choice is Cowboy. Nate already destroyed Cerrone once and is coming off a strong win in pretty phenomenal shape. Cowboy also would be drawn into mind games, where as Diaz is mostly immune to being upset, due to always being upset.

This is what that cryptic twitter post from Nate was about, so going by it then it has to be Cerrone. This must have been known a day or two ago and we are only hearing about it now.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/2/2...jured-out-of-ufc-196-main-event-fight-against

Rafael dos Anjos injured, out of UFC 196 main event fight against Conor McGregor

fuck-this-and-this.gif

You are too defensive. I openly will tell you I hate McGregor but he has a great straight left hand. Beating guys on 2 weeks notice doesn't do it for me though. He beat Mendes on 3 weeks notice and now lets say he beats Cerrone on 2 weeks notice. That means 2 of his last 3 fights were against guys who had no training camp. It is not compelling in any way.
It's not about being defensive, it's about leaving complaints at the wrong persons doorstep... The fight was scheduled with Aldo before Aldo pulled out with a cracked rib, instead of sitting back and waiting for a fight with Aldo (something both Frankie and Aldo are currently doing) he pleased fans by jumping into the Oct and fighting mendes before going on to fight Aldo...
This situation seems to be repeating itself, neither situation his fault but like I already said, rather than sitting back and waiting, slowing divisions and being inactive - something a lot of his haters moan about should he hold multi belts - he gets in and fights a replacement.

I'm all for it and lay no blame at his doorstep.
Aldo and RDA on the other hand...

Hey UFC, i made your new promo poster for 196
View attachment 79669
This would be some WWE shit there.

JR: Who is it King? Who is Conor's opponent

[GLASS BREAKS]

JR: OH-MY-GOD! It's STONE COLD! STONE COLD! STONE COLD is here!

King: Conor doesn't look too happy about this, JR.

JR: [inaudible w/drool] sssss...t......oo....c..ol

Cerrone just finished a training camp, he fought on Sunday

This would be some WWE shit there.

JR: Who is it King? Who is Conor's opponent

[GLASS BREAKS]

JR: OH-MY-GOD! It's STONE COLD! STONE COLD! STONE COLD is here!

King: Conor doesn't look too happy about this, JR.

JR: [inaudible w/drool] sssss...t......oo....c..ol

Back