• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

860 Raw Squat WR @ 220 video

Thats some real vanilla strength right there. Do you know who carl yngvar christensen is?

You didnt understand?

Carl Yngvar Christensen is the most promising young IPF lifter from Norway.. Breaking world records like a motherfucker. IPF is the most tested powerlifting organisation in the world.

No, you don't understand. I don't think Chris Duffin is going to come back here due to a little drama here.

@KabukiWarrior , I just want to let you know that you're a badass and an inspiration to me. Come back, and let bygones be bygones, man.

No, you don't understand. I don't think Chris Duffin is going to come back here due to a little drama here.

@KabukiWarrior , I just want to let you know that you're a badass and an inspiration to me. Come back, and let bygones be bygones, man.

Lol wtf. The only reason he ever came here was to self promote and sell shit.

He created a thread doing so the other day that got deleted within 5 minutes.

Lol wtf. The only reason he ever came here was to self promote and sell shit.

He created a thread doing so the other day that got deleted within 5 minutes.

I know, lulz. I saw that. Com'n, we talked about it in the pub.

wtf you make no sense dumbass.. YOU didnt understand and u made a fool out urself, get real moron.

Lulz. Shut the fuck up, noob.

Learn how to write too. I can hardly make sense of your chickenscratch.

Oh so tough online.. Would be fun to see you say that to me, or let alone anyone in real life.. Get out of ur mums basement kid.. If you cant understand what im writing your intelligence is less than the average monkey, fucking dumb american. Learn how to comprehend sentences and dont ever talk about grammar again when you have zero insight or capabilities of understanding the simplest things. Your a dummy, now thats obvious.

Jævla taper ^^,

Last edited:
Oh so tough online.. Would be fun to see you say that to me, or let alone anyone in real life.. Get out of ur mums basement kid.. If you cant understand what im writing you're intelligence is less than the average monkey, fucking dumb american. Learn how to comprehend sentences and dont ever talk about grammar again when you have zero things to add. Your a dummy, now thats obvious.

Jævla taper ^^,

Vete a la chingada, pinche puto. No soy americano, vato. No hablo ingles tambien.

Whaddya gonna do? Hurt me with them flashy Taekwondo kicks? Lulz.

"Your" is the possessive form of the pronoun, you.

"You're" is the contraction of "you are."

You're welcome.

Vete a la chingada, pinche puto. No soy americano, vato. No hablo ingles tambien.

Whaddya gonna do? Hurt me with them flashy Taekwondo kicks? Lulz.

"Your" is the possessive form of the pronoun, you.

"You're" is the contraction of "you are."

You're welcome.

I dont give a shit about grammar writing to a unintelligent fool like yourself, lol. I wont spend time checking what ive written like your pathetic ass.

Yeah i could knock you out with my TKD/Muay Thai kicks with ease.. Im very athletic and very explosive, you are neither. Ur like what.. A mexican noodle dick? Oh so cool, u know how to speak another language, yet YOU LIVE IN AMERICA. Haha bad "comeback". Gå og legg deg din taper.

What YOU gonna do? take me down? I would laugh at your attempts.

I dont give a shit about grammar writing to a unintelligent fool like yourself, lol. I wont spend time checking what ive written like your pathetic ass.

Yeah i could knock you out with my TKD/Muay Thai kicks with ease.. Im very athletic and very explosive, you are neither. Ur like what.. A mexican noodle dick? Oh so cool, u know how to speak another language, yet YOU LIVE IN AMERICA. Haha bad "comeback". Gå og legg deg din taper.

What YOU gonna do? take me down? hahaha i would laugh at your attempts.

No shit?

Cool.

I started training TKD at the age of six. I had to. My parents are Korean so it was mandatory of me. I took up Muay Thai at the age of 16.

So I guess we have a lot more in common than I initially realized.

Oh, did I mention I also train BJJ?

Gotta be well-rounded, my Scandinavian friend.

Back