Locked Joanna Champion 2.0: TUF 23 Filming Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear to god they better have filmed that brawl between JJ and Gadelha.
tumblr_muqfr5dgBC1s96utdo1_250.gif

Most motivational gif there can be. I feel like a bear that has the strength of two bears.
I had the strength of 7 beers in a bar once... didnt work out for me very well.. And while typing this I realized you said bears and not beers proving once and for all that drinking does not help you read any better.

I had the strength of 7 beers in a bar once... didnt work out for me very well.. And while typing this I realized you said bears and not beers proving once and for all that drinking does not help you read any better.

I'm not convinced. Gonna have to test it out myself.

You should run a couple of more trials as well.

Stop feeding the troll. trash posters go away if you dont respond. As we all know JJ is a fun fighter to watch, funny, gets in her opponents heads and is one of if not the most liked fighters on Sherdog.. A very loud minority of trolls have been trying to change that recently(since the Conor loss), but if you look at the threads they start they have been getting burned for the most part. Some sheep have lined up to follow, like the one above, but we know these sheep have crappy lives and need someone to hate for no reason..we shouldnt be interacting with them on here though. Let them go to one of the new hate threads and talk with the 4 other pathetic posters who agree with them.

Great post, I especially enjoyed the highlighted part

When you're great there's always going to be people that hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back