Who misses the Gladiator Intro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

InvertedCross

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cmon I can't be only the only one ! As much as people liked to crap on it for being cheesy it was the intro to some of the best UFC events ever

Last edited:
Yes! Way better than that robot-war crap that succeded it. Nostalgic love all the way.

Oh yeah , it was corny after a while but I loved that shit lol. I miss the old school ramp as well.

I agree with you TS! The intros always got me hyped for the event.

Not the intro but I missed old stacked cards

I don't miss that or that weird chant from the tale of the tape but I do miss fighters not looking like a bunch of stormtroopers fighting for the last spot on the death star.

Does anyone remember that little synthesizer song they used to play with the orange background?

I don't miss that or that weird chant from the tale of the tape but I do miss fighters not looking like a bunch of stormtroopers fighting for the last spot on the death star.

I liked that chant from the tale of the tape. The MMA Gods look down upon ye with pity !!! Such blasphemies !!!! ARGGGRRGRGRGGGGG

i miss pride, wec, and strikeforce

Cmon I can't be only the only one ! As much as people liked to crap on it for being cheesy it was the intro to some of the best UFC events ever

No you're not the only one. The current is sucks, way to soft.
Same as the number, face the pain, from stemm was great!

Yes that shit was always an epic way to kickoff a night of fights.

Way better than the robot thing now.
The robot thing is just plain stupid.

No, I prefer the version where The Spider delivered that highlight front kick to the face towards The phenom, follow by the highlights of out coming fights, as I'm usually fire out when that song reach the Chorus part, it gave me a feeling of war til death!!!

I miss the various Pride intro's even more.

Cards were actually worth the 60 dollar price tag. So yes.

I can't deny having face the pain on my music player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back