Who Here Has The Balls To Post A Pic of Their Girl?

All they wanna hear is that you think the world of them. I am not even telling you to do anything that is disingenuous, bc I know what I said is probably how you feel. As long as you know you feel what you say, it isn't a lie. And if you are open like that, and let her know how you feel, you can get away with murder.

Holla.
Trust me. I've tried this exact thing for almost 15 years. Doesn't work on her. I blame it on the fact she is half Cherokee. They are some fiery women.

Yeah I wish this kinda shit worked on her. She's the type that once she's pissed, you just have to weather the storm until she calms down. Nothing works.

It's a nice picture also? It's not like the picture you posted showed a lot of skin, or was X-Rated. Although you are welcome to post one.

It's a nice picture also? It's not like the picture you posted showed a lot of skin, or was C-Rated. Although you are welcome to post one.
She's vain as fuck but has always hated me showing her off to other guys, especially ones she doesn't know. She's a weirdo.

For as long as I can remember you posting here (which has been a long time), you've posted a pic of your chick every day you post lol.

I have big balls.

My Boise dime/ L.A. 2:

1zwmbzr.jpg

28whxlf.jpg

amv70i.jpg

2zz3t3m.jpg

2utpaf5.jpg

nwhi8o.jpg

j923ae.jpg

mhzrza.jpg

Yeah I wish this kinda shit worked on her. She's the type that once she's pissed, you just have to weather the storm until she calms down. Nothing works.

Brave soul then, this man right here.

I would also bang her friend, who probably is an LA two.

Yeah, sorry about that, its the best part of the wife, but for some reason i dont really have "family friendly" pictures of her ass.
Her face is 10/10 .

And you're not bad looking yourself ! I predict super cute kids . n.n

Just noticed that other chick in the last picture of dude's post.

Her face is 10/10 .

And you're not bad looking yourself ! I predict super cute kids . n.n

Thanks, we hope the same.

BTW @Coconut Joe found a family friendly picture of my wife in all her glory, hopefully i dont get into trouble, its just that im so proud of her i like to show her to everyone.

IMG_20160411_WA0007.jpg

Back