Who Here Has The Balls To Post A Pic of Their Girl?

i'm pretty damn lucky. she's by far the most beautiful woman i've ever seen but her daughter is the most cute thing ever. I got her a my little pony toy when i first met her and she was so excited i wish i recorded it. she just kept saying 'my little pony my little pony'

IMG-20160412-WA0003_zpssubfnshm.jpg

IMG-20160331-WA0007_zpsf4tcjtpn.jpg

Also @koolinkunming, sometimes your lady looks like a grown up and sometimes she doesn't....not sure how to feel about that. Is it because of the metric system?

Here she is boys.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    44.1 KB · Views: 13
Also @koolinkunming, sometimes your lady looks like a grown up and sometimes she doesn't....not sure how to feel about that. Is it because of the metric system?

Yeah, the metric system. She does have a baby face and a cute smile. Could be the braces....idk.

Yeah, as in high humidity. Moist if you will.

Yeah, I know what you mean. It's a little humid, but not as bad as some places I've been in Canada and the US. We're going back at the end of the month anyway.

Yeah, the metric system. She does have a baby face and a cute smile. Could be the braces....idk.

Yeah, I know what you mean. It's a little humid, but not as bad as some places I've been in Canada and the US. We're going back at the end of the month anyway.

Be honest, how many hours a week does she spend taking photos of herself? Does she let you record everything?

Be honest, how many hours a week does she spend taking photos of herself? Does she let you record everything?

Lol Just a few selfies every once in a while if she's fucking around with makeup or like in the last pic, bought a new dress (I actually took that one). Never you mind what we record. ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brendan The Hybrid Schaub
Back