Who Here Has The Balls To Post A Pic of Their Girl?

Lol Just a few selfies every once in a while if she's fucking around with makeup or like in the last pic, bought a new dress (I actually took that one). Never you mind what we record. ;)
gif-more-in-comments-reaction-reaction-gifs-1324637.gif

Dude, show her that you did it. After her initial angry spat is over, tell her you only did it bc you are so proud of her and wanna show her off to the entire world. After a few minutes of her being emotional, brush her hair back over her shoulder and whisper into her ear, "I love you more than anything, I was only trying to show everyone the girl I love so much."

Get ready for the best sex you have had since your bday.

Thank me ahead of time.
Horrible advice. She'll be flattered but will probably remain angry on principle. No woman I've ever known would be o.k. with a guy doing something he knew would brother her but he still did it for the bros. And if she gives up the sex for you sharing her with bros, congratulations, she sounds ditsy af.

Horrible advice. She'll be flattered but will probably remain angry on principle. No woman I've ever known would be o.k. with a guy doing something he knew would brother her but he still did it for the bros. And if she gives up the sex for you sharing her with bros, congratulations, she sounds ditsy af.
You sound like a lonely man.

You sound like a lonely man.
Not really, my wife is in the post above and if you like go to the "post your own pic" thread, I'm fairly handsome as well, just that I've had enough experience with girls whose pics are worth sharing to say what I did.

Porkie and Rusk: nice.

No way i'm posting my wife's pics - LOL.

Its her best picture thought, she looks a little worse in real life. Still i view her as an achievement :D

I will live in Russia one day and speak Russian or else I fail at my life.

But seriously that has always been a dream of mine for years. I listen to a lot of Russian House, Trance music and have had an obsession with Russia for over a decade.

My wife was 5'8" and 110 pounds when I fucked a baby into her. Now we are both tired and much shittier looking. Children are amazing, and they are also a black hole for all of your money and energy.

Fuck.

I will live in Russia one day and speak Russian or else I fail at my life.

But seriously that has always been a dream of mine for years. I listen to a lot of Russian House, Trance music and have had an obsession with Russia for over a decade.

Well Russia and Russians can be great, lot of potential there, i think of Russia as the biggest underachiever in history. Russia is like Muhammad Ali who never started boxing and instead became a disgusting gay crack whore.

So at least wait for Putin to die before you decide to live there :D

My current gf won't let me post a pic of her (just asked). Here is one of my ex, late last year.

2aakjut.jpg

Back